• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Major Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
I knew that this was a joke but I'll admit Joe that if you had kept it past noon I would have believed it and would start to panic ^_^' anyway the gym leader names are the other half, aren't they? I mean Roark and Fantina are possible but honestly Crasher Wake (or the forth gym leader) gives it away as no gym leader has had both parts of there name revealed in the games

You do know he's a wrestler right? That could be his wrestling name... Now, entering the ring; from Pastoria City, Sinnoh; weighing 250 lbs! Crasher Wake!

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
It's an April Fools Joke, people. Crasher Wake has more letters than are allowed in the game.

It's an April Fools Joke, people. Crasher Wake has more letters than are allowed in the game.
You're so cool Jonah. You know so much man, seriously, how anyone could doubt your intelligence is out of this world.

Please reply with something witty and with inclusion of the word "fail" repeatedly, you're so cool like that.

So cool.
Joe's been doing too many drugs lately.
You may be onto something there :x

m190049

Local psychopath
SO IS IT CONFIRMED THIS WAS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE, OR NOT?

I wanna know! cause i m getting so confused...

Zee-V70

o_O Some of these names are actually pretty cool *coughgalladesabilitycough*, if they're real. If not, I'll be fine. And Galactic Commander? They are TAKING my ideas, people-*shot*

YellowHat

The Anticool
Considering everyone's looking back on this thread and having some good laughs about it, yeah, I'd assume it's confirmed...

You actually deleted your sig? XD

Damn right. I'm one of the poor suckers who wasn't a member back in April of '06. Shoot me.

I don't get it.

And I really don't feel like reading through 900 posts to figure out what happened.

It's simple. Serebii changed his name to Mizugorou, I registered the name Serebii, somebody changed my name to SirRandomNoobicus and Mizugorou/Serebii's name back to Serebii.

And to whoever it said, I didn't send any PMs.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
Made me lol. Nice one, Serebii. Had me going.

..It is a joke right??

I just loved reading through all the pages at people whining and complaining at this, and all the confused n00bs (No offense) posting about whether it was real or not. XD gave me a good laugh, thanks Joe.

And by the way, why didn't people look at Joe's sig anyways? If I remember correctly, he still had it up all day yesterday and today if I remember correctly. Not to mention all the mods who said that the whole thing was true. :/

~fuzzy out~

Status
Not open for further replies.