• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Major Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xan

Sexier than Yoda
hey avatars are back. :(
I actually loved it when there was absolutely no lag lol. Too bad.

DSDark

Breeder
Part of me believed the prank, but part of me didn't.
I wonder what Joe will pull on us next year?

DSDark

Breeder
look at the Pokemon of Week there Grass Knot there, so i don't know

Chris

Old Coot
Good lord. I've come to realize that you guys are the BIGGEST ****ing whiners I have ever met.

Threats to kill Joe? Threats against the admins? Threats of leaving?

Over what? No avatars and sigs? Go on ahead and leave. We couldn't care less for people that ridiculously stupid and anal.

Also, regarding the name changes on the forum. No, I did not get demote. No, Aipom did not get promoted. Joe did not change his name to Mizugorou and Josh did not become JoshKoshByGosh by decision. Those name changes were done by ME. Aipom and I swapped names and signatures, and it seems like it completely threw most of you off. Joe did not get hacked, but I saw how some of you attempted to take his name. Three people received name changes for the attempt.

So let's all welcome SirRandomNoobicus, SomeRetardWithaLimp, and n00b.

As for the English names, if they're not fake, then I have one thing to say to you whiners.

Go away, you god damned weeaboos.

Do you know how retarded some of you sound, complaining about attack names for a children's video game?

"Waaaaah, Scheme is now Bad Plot!" That's what Scheming is, you knuckle head. "The names sound fake!" You haven't seen the original changes in attack names prior to fourth gen, have you?

Tail Wag -> Tail Whip
Cat's Paw -> Assist
Hell Circle -> Submission
Speed Star -> Swift
Totter Dance -> Teeter Dance
Continuous Punch -> Comet Punch
Comet Punch -> Meteor Mash

Those are a few examples.

Anymore retarded questions?

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
Wow.

Okay, Chris. Time for your umm injection? *gives Chris his meds*

Anyway, you should listen to him. Seriously guys this was a JOKE. You all need to chill. Especially about names. Don't take Joe seriously. The kid's got issues.

LX

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
When you fight the Hoenn League and you reach Wallace it does say Champion Wallace, which is more than the 10 char limit.When you fight the Hoenn League and you reach Wallace it does say Champion Wallace, which is more than the 10 char limit.

Uh, Champion is the title of the trainer, sort of like Bug Catcher or Aroma Lady. If the title is counted in the name, all the names would bust 10-char because of that. But it's not, it's just the title.

He's talking about a name busting 10-char, Crasher Wake, which I admit is 11 characters.

Something occurred to me - what if some of the names were fake, but not all of them. If they are renaming Mt. Tengan into Magnezone-Probopass Mt., then we're all screwed. Of course, it won't ruin my enjoyment if some of the names are good, but that will be an eyesore in the game. :(

D

Deleted member 11515

Maybe:

He's given us the real names on the wrong characters. Example: Ryou = Riley and Gen = Aaron

Or:

Tomorrow he will say, APRIL FOOLS! They're...REAL! Fooled ya!

OR:

They're fake, and Joe FAILS. Again.

Either way:

Bananagarden is the ultimate win.

maybe:

you can stop being such a prick.

or:

you can stop whining about Joe's prank.

OR:

You can accept the attacks. :\

Frankly, I think if this is a "prank" it should be turned into actual reality. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.