• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Major Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they did sound a bit unreal.

~*Pearl*~

Thriller

Its almost time
OMG Samus is back! I'd thought I'd never see her again!!!1

Once again Serebii Joe performs a lame, unfunny, cliched April Fools Joke. He didn't fool me of course, I'm too smart for that. Better luck next year.

sammy061338

Watch Out Perv!
Ick... Classic ignorant, arrogant American. It's not April 1st in the US, so Joe can't start? BUT WAIT!! WHAT'S THIS!? JOE DOESN'T LIVE IN AMERICA!?!?

*gasp*
HOW DARE YOU!!! Some of these People ARE SEREOUS,Un-like YOU!!! Yesterday,It Was March 31st of 07!!! Today May Be April Fools Day,But I WON'TPut Up With Others FLAMING My Type!!! We ALL aren't like that,And Some Of Us ARE Decent!!! GOT IT?!!
D-:<

*sigh*
I knew this was a joke, but a mod deleted my sig anyways.

:(

They KNEW from Serebii it was a joke and deleted it anyway?

Not cool.

sammy061338

Watch Out Perv!
Joe's English anyway, so he wouldn't wait til April 1st in the States.

Stupid self-obsessed Americans. >>

Yes, that was a serious statement.
If U can Flame The Americans,WE CAN FLAME THE BRITISH!!!
You're goin Dooooooooooown!!!
Go to hell...

sammy061338

Watch Out Perv!

Go to hell...

sammy061338

Watch Out Perv!

Go to hell..

Alana

Pokemon Trainer
Go to hell..
Well you've certainly made your entire country look bad. Good goin'. ^_^

I didn't even think of April Fools when I read this yesterday. Since the holiday falls on a Sunday this year and I wasn't paying attention to the date, I completely forgot. :p I didn't believe it, not fully, but there was a tiny wittle part of me nagging that it might be true. Until I was reminded of the date. I thought it was a, for want of a better word, cute prank.

;152;

Shigaiko

apocalypse please
The only possible way this could not be a joke is if the server's magically been downgraded overnight without us noticing the several hours downtime, the data center's now charging too much to keep everything running, or Joe's been doing too many drugs lately. It wasn't, it isn't, and he hasn't (as far as I know).

lolol. <3

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

HOW DARE YOU!!! Some of these People ARE SEREOUS,Un-like YOU!!! Yesterday,It Was March 31st of 07!!! Today May Be April Fools Day,But I WON'TPut Up With Others FLAMING My Type!!! We ALL aren't like that,And Some Of Us ARE Decent!!! GOT IT?!!
D-:<
Wow, your post hurts my eyes. Yelling as caps is one of the stupidest things you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.