• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

make fun of a pokemon video game character thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
;472; the title says it all make fun of any pokemon or pokemon video game character:615:
and please dont do anything that will get this thread closed prematurely other than that have fun.

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
i dont like Bugsy i wasnt sure if he was a boy or a girl at first

BrandonIsNear

Hi, I'm trainer XXXX , I'd like to battle!

Bidoof! Use tackle!
(your Pokemon is at 1 hp)
-Should finish off opponents pokemon-
Bidoof! Use growl!
(your Pokemon's stat fell)
(your Pokemon used Quick attack, it's a critical hit)
-foe Bidoof fainted-

Just to be clear, I'm making fun of the AI.

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
Metapod, the only thing that gets Harden is your stupidness.
Can you please learn more than 3 moves?

Zachmac

Let's give a cheer to the one and only broccoli pokemon!

...Okay, I'll admit it, I actually like the little guy. And broccoli. Especially if it's steamed. Mmmmh....Think of what this guy might taste like.
I HATE Emboar!
That's not making fun of, that's complaining. We need cleverness.
How about Slakings named "Bread?" Those are pretty funny.
My sister claims I have no sense of humor, yet she gave a blank stare at this one and asked me if she was supposed to laugh.
speaking of which... Its self-cooking bacon!?
Broccoli, bread, bacon...now my head is on food. And the letter B. But mostly food.

Last edited:

Raguna

Magikarp. The best.
Seeing Zachmac's signature reminded me of something... How eggs evolve into plants? I mean, if anything, they should've made Exeggutor an eggplant!

I'm sorry for that pun...

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
....this can turn into a spamfest. Maybe if you remodel this a bit (with ratings, maybe?) then this thread can go well in the Games subforum.....but definitely not in GPD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.