• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Make Room For Gloom! (070)

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
A boring filler episode. I didn't like Bulbasaur's crush on Gloom nor everyone getting paralyzed after TRio's attack. I wish Gloom had evolved using a real Leaf Stone at the end of the episode, since Vileplume at least doesn't look like it's drooling.

Daizy

I call you honey
"Pokenip" affecting Bulbasaur was funny, and the botanical garden place seemed so pretty like Erika's Gym. I didn't fully comprehend how Oak knew the Leafstone was fake though.

I know that this was a filler and that nothing monumental ended up happening, but I still loved it any way because Bulbasaur got his first crush and we got to see a lot of interesting stuff like Oak showing up to investigate the fake Leaf Stones and Meowth's craftiness when he made that poison ball that paralyzed everyone. I felt bad for Brock since he was really into that botanist girl.

Leonhart

Imagineer
FullmetalJackie said:
and Meowth's craftiness when he made that poison ball that paralyzed everyone.

In hindsight, I'm surprised that Nyasu was even able to make that herbal medicine ball since he had no previous experience with herbs. And I also thought that Pikachu biting Musashi's arm during the ensuing commotion towards the end of the episode was pretty amusing.

The first Gloom episode with Erika was so much better than this one. Just saying. The nursery just wasn't as exciting even though it looked exactly like the Celadon gym and while I liked Bulbasaur's romance with Gloom it came off as sudden and ultimately not needed since the plot never progressed towards anything good. I liked Oak's sudden appearance and Team Rocket's fake Leaf Stone scam though because it was smart of them for a change. 7/10

Aww, Bulbasaur and Gloom are so cute together. RIP Brock.

RafaSceptile

Reviewing the Pokémon anime in 10 words or less:
"Nothing...worth mentioning...except Arbok's toxic"

Episode: 3/10

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Rare episode mentioning real life animals. “PokeNip effects Pokemon the way Catnip effects cats.”