• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Make the game harder- Ingame Challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
Hello, world!

I'm going on holiday until the 31st. This has two effects:

1. No posts from me for a week.
2. No distractions from Metroid Prime, FF12, Zelda (WW, TP and OOT), Kotor 2, NWN or Kingdom Hearts, all of which I'm currently playing through. I should finish my water monotype (finally) and at least start my single pokemon run with Pidgeot (I am NOT looking forward to Lt. Surge), but bare in mind I'm also taking leaf green and FFTA with me.

Keep it up, everyone! Don't let this thread die!

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Hello, world!

I'm going on holiday until the 31st. This has two effects:

1. No posts from me for a week.
2. No distractions from Metroid Prime, FF12, Zelda (WW, TP and OOT), Kotor 2, NWN or Kingdom Hearts, all of which I'm currently playing through. I should finish my water monotype (finally) and at least start my single pokemon run with Pidgeot (I am NOT looking forward to Lt. Surge), but bare in mind I'm also taking leaf green and FFTA with me.

Keep it up, everyone! Don't let this thread die!

have a nice vacation lifesharker.

anyway i'll try out some of the suggested ideas in this tread, i want to see how good i still am with my new crystal version.

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
I'm back!

Holiday was good. I almost finished both my monotypes, with my crystal water challenge, I'm battling Red for the crown (with a team all in the late 40's. I hate doing the Elite four over and over. I can take down Pikachu, Venusaur and Espeon so far, but after that I'm too heavily damaged to take down Snorlax. After that, Charizard should be cake, and Blastoise should be cake with Thunderbolting Starmie)

Then I'll start one of these challenges, probably hardcore (at least that allows me to use any pokemon I like.... Elite four repeats will be a must though).

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
Right. My water monotype is FINALLY finished. I'm thoroughly sick of water types now! I considered doing hardcore or a steel monotype, but I really cba. So, to give me an excuse to post here while playing through the game virtually normally, I'm going to do Gym Challenger. Updates forthcoming.

EDIT the first: How are your things coming, (S.I.E)? You mentioned you'd try a few of these ideas out.

Status
Not open for further replies.