• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Make up an erroneous Pokedex entry

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
Butterfree
The free butter pokemon

This pokemon likes to give butter to people and pokemon who pass by, after being freed from a bucket of butter.

Sprinter1988

Gengar
The Friendly Pokemon.

This pokemon's smile and red eyes sometimes scares people, but all it wants is a nice warm cuddle.

fitzy909

Just another guy
Goodra- the dry skin pokemon.

Goodra is so dry that people become dehydrated by mere contact with Goodra. It constantly needs to drink.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Ninetales

Even the more conservative of their group wishes to eliminate Donald Trump.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
Pawniard.
The Pawning Pokemon.

I'm Pawniard, and this is my Pokedex entry. I work here with my other Pawniards, and my old man; Bisharp.
Everyone in here has a 4x weakness to fighting, and nothin we can do about it.
One thing I learned after getting hit with a Fighting Type move, you never know what's gonna OHKO you.
*guitar riff*

TheGreaterLucario

Kyogre

The Ogre Pokemon

Despite its whale-like appearance, this Pokemon is actually an ogre. It hates Groudon with a burning passion because it is always entering Kyogre's swamp without permission. The most common sign of Kyogre's presence is being able to hear someone yelling "GET OUTTA MAH SWAMP!" in the distance.

Pancham4life

I am Shadow the Pup!
Mewtwo

The reboot Pokemon

After team rocket watched too many movie reboots, they decided to reboot mew. This reboot made the first Pokemon movie possible, proving that nintendo can sell us anything

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
politoed
the dat boi pokemon

this pokemon is the most wanted criminal. it can't live without its unicycle. when someone encounters it, the first thing that he/she says is ''O SH*T WADDUP!!!''

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Pikachu
The Mascot Pokémon

This Pokémon is commonly seen as the reigning face of the video game franchise. However, it is said it hasn't done much to garner such a position.

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
Kangaskhan
The abomination pokemon

When this pokemon caused the pokemon missingno. to be born, she became so sad she dwelled in deep caves, never showing her face and her son's face to the public.

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
Pikachu
The I have no idea pokemon

This entry was written by professor stupid. I have totally no idea what a pikachu is. Heck, I don't even know what a pokemon is! Let's stop collecting pokedex data. Eating cookies is much more fun!

Last edited:

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Bulbasaur
The Seed Pokemon

We can just put whatever we want here as filler. It's not like anyone's going to read it - people are too caught up in Charizard's hype to pay attention to any Grass type!