• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Make up the story as you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Okay so me and TheSurfingSnivy had this idea to start a Pokemon fan fictional story after doing it for a while in the count to a 100 before a mod posts thread. Anything you want can happen and any Pokemon at all can be in the story. (Including Legendaries) You're encouraged to be creative and imaginative when adding to the story but also relatively realistic. I know this is fictional but please nothing too silly like every Pokemon has superpowers and they all kill each other for fun as this is a kids story to an extent. Its like the anime but only with pokemon. Also, don't make pokemon use moves they cant learn (check with the Serebii.net pokedex if you are unsure). E.g: don't make a Slowbro use fly or anything like that. The way it works is that someone names a theme or Pokemon as the base of the story and then the first person creates the preliminary lines to the story e.g: introducing the character or making something happen and then every other post after that just adds to the story, making it up as you write; hence the name of the thread. The story is meant to be an adventure/action and is told from the viewpoint of the narrator (Us). I don't want masses of dialogue but I don't mind bits here and there since it's told in 3rd person. It follows the adventures of the pokemon and as such there are also no trainers in the story. The bad guys/villians MUST be pokemon. Similar to a mystery dungeon chronicle. All SPPF rules apply especially the no double posting and no continuing the story from YOUR POST. You must wait for someone to add on from your post before you may continue the story. Please be respectful and not disrespecting/offensive if you don't like what someone has written. Also, if you do post do then you don't have to post much but a minimum of 2-3 lines is needed. The more the better though :) Finally, don't forget to have fun when writing! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Wishmaker Latias

All Bridges Burned, All Lessons Learned
Wow , so this got approved. Ok I got it ,no Shadow force Snivy this time...
You could just post a random sentence ,so I could wrap up a story to it.
Ah well... Let's begin.

One night in a distant land ,on the shore of pebbly beach , a Pokemon washed up.
It was as green as the seaweed it was covered in.
The only memories it had were a lightning strike and a dark figure in the sky , it still felt like in a dream though every minute was more like reality than the last.
Soon it regained consciousness ,yet it still had no clue where it is.
The sun was not out yet ,but the moon was bright enough to offer some light for the Pokemon to see.
The leaf on its tail was heavily burned so the Snivy dipped it into the water to cool it off.
Suddenly something came out of the cave nearby ,even that it was to hard to see ,Snivy sensed that it is friendly so it didn't worry.

Sounds like the beginning of a Mystery dungeon title ,so maybe we will center the story around it?
Next poster please continue the story.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Wow , so this got approved. Ok I got it ,no Shadow force Snivy this time...
You could just post a random sentence ,so I could wrap up a story to it.
Ah well... Let's begin.

One night in a distant land ,on the shore of pebbly beach , a Pokemon washed up.
It was as green as the seaweed it was covered in.
The only memories it had were a lightning strike and a dark figure in the sky , it still felt like in a dream though every minute was more like reality than the last.
Soon it regained consciousness ,yet it still had no clue where it is.
The sun was not out yet ,but the moon was bright enough to offer some light for the Pokemon to see.
The leaf on its tail was heavily burned so the Snivy dipped it into the water to cool it off.
Suddenly something came out of the cave nearby ,even that it was to hard to see ,Snivy sensed that it is friendly so it didn't worry.

Sounds like the beginning of a Mystery dungeon title ,so maybe we will center the story around it?
Next poster please continue the story.

Well it didn't actually need to get approved when I posted it sooo yh :pThat sounds unbelievably like the start of a mystery dungeon game. Well I did say it would be similar to one tbf.. Anyway, Snivy's intuition turned out to be right as a lonely, timid Squirtle emerged from the foggy shadows. Squirtle had been looking for food in the cave but it got lost when the darkness kicked it. Fortunely, it spotted snivy's unconcious body which was being guided by the gentle currents of the midnight tide as it managed to find high ground. Then, luckily a friendly Honchkrow happened to be flying by at that time and it gave squirtle a ride back to the cave entrance. Squirtle thanked the Honchkrow and gave it an oran berry it had found in return. It was at that moment which the Snivy regained consciousness. Whilst its head still hurt, that didn't stop Snivy from asking the Squirtle what had happened. The squirtle replied by saying that he had seen Snivy wash up from the ocean. Eventually, the two got acquainted and just as they decided to go back to squirtle's pond a Zigzagoon crashed into Snivy! You really love Snivy don't you? :p

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
All SPPF rules apply
You know, you should actually read the rules of a forum before telling others to do the same, considering this breaks more than one of the Fan Fiction Rules. While this might be a neat idea, each chapter/part of a story must be written on Microsoft Word (or a similar program) and be at least two pages long. As a result, it might not make a whole lot of sense to do this kind of story in the fan fiction section. In addition, all fics should have no spelling or grammar errors, and your paragraphing and punctuation need improvement.

Honestly, you should probably just consider going to the RPG section and playing there, since things are a little more lax and probably more your speed. That said, you'll obviously want to read the RPG Rules first, and you'll notice that the standards for writing remain the same there. I mod in that section as well, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.