• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Make your XP look like Vista!!!

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
OK, so you have Windows XP, and you want to upgrade to Vista, but don't have the money/time to do it.

Just download a simple pack, install it, and your PC will look exactly like Vista!!! The start menu, desktop and icons all look the same.

You can download it here:
http://www.crystalxp.net/galerie/en.id.130.htm

Though, as it can take its time, I recommend downloading it on a safe p2p network, so you don't accidentally cancel it.

Enjoy,

BP

Redd Floxy

Kawaii kitsune
Yea... WTF o.0
It works perfect to me!
And I love it ^^
thank you

Arbok

aka Arbok
You're really 100000% sure it ónly changes the look? Not anything else? It doesn't delete you'r documents or something?..

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
Sorry, my net has been down. I found Royal theme after I had this one installed, and it took ages to download so I couldn't be bothered to download another one. It may be better, but I do like this one. Much better than the old XP. Though I have actually got Vista running on my PC now, so its not installed :)

BP

krazyelements241

Wow, this is just like purchasing vista, but with 90% more bugs!
does this really have bugs??? So far i like it!^_^ i need more memory i have windows vista ultimate cd! but i need at least 100 mg of ram i had 2gb of ram butit was stolen by a computer fixer-_- anywho yay thanks a lot blue parukia!!! i love it i cant wait to install my real one though!

blueparukia

The Sexy Nerd
Well, its not Vista.

There is no bugs in it that I can find. It would also be nice if you could make windows transparent