1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Making the most use of Gen III

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by NinjaKnight, Mar 5, 2013.

1. NinjaKnight

NinjaKnight Member

Hey there fellow pokefans, I'm getting ready to restart my Leafgreen game, but I want to make the most usage of the movetutors before I move on to the next playthough. I started with Charizard, and I'm getting ready to send him and all my other pokes away to my SS version. I'm wondering if there is anything that I can do from here as far as getting more unique movesets or breeding possibilities in gen IV/V games. any thoughts?

2. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Emerald is your friend here. With the expensive but unlimited tutors.

3. NinjaKnight

NinjaKnight Member

Ah, I was primarily asking on behalf of my current LG save. Do you mean These tutors? As far as I can tell they can only be used once.

4. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

The ones in the battle frontier has all the tutors from FRLG and some new ones too like the elemental punches and can be used unlimitedly so long as you have the BP to spare.

5. NinjaKnight

NinjaKnight Member

Wow. That is impressive. I guess I better get my hands an emerald cart.

6. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

There is also a cloning glitch in emerald that alone would probably be worth buying a copy so you can have an unlimited amout of pokemon/rare items.

7. NinjaKnight

NinjaKnight Member

orly? I lost a surfing pikachu back in gen2 to a cloning glitch. :( Haven't attempted one since.

8. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

The odds of you finding a legit Emerald cart is close to none. Most of the ones online are fakes, and GameStop doesn't sell many GBA games anymore, and even if they did, Pokemon games are the first ones sold. It's probably not worth the trouble hunting down,

9. NinjaKnight

NinjaKnight Member

I can be quite resourceful with online classified adds.

10. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

100% safe BTW. I used it over 300 times with no issue.

11. Lareon

Lareon Well-Known Member

Emerald is the best way

12. The Best Way Of Making The Most Usage Out Of The Move Tutors Is Transferring Your Pokemon To Emerald. Emerald Has Many Tutors Including The Ones From The FireRed and LeafGreen Games. So If You Want To Take Advantage of The Move Tutors Transfer Your Pokemon To Emerald And From There Go To The Battle Frontier Where There Will Be Two Move Tutors Teaching A Total of 20 Attacks. Be Careful Each Move Comes With A Price That You Have To Pay.

Here's A Link : http://www.serebii.net/emerald/movetutor-battle.shtml
    Here's Another Link To Other Move Tutors : http://www.serebii.net/emerald/movetutor.shtml

If You Don't Have An Emerald Version Then I Strongly Recommend You Buying One Online, There's No Guaranteed That It Will Be Legit and Also Keep In Mind That Game Stores Rarely Sells GBA Games NowaDays so It Will be Difficult In Finding One.

Hope This Helps. :D