• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Makoto Saga

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
Hey all...well...i figured i'd write some sort of story since i've had my Pokemon OC created for ages. Tell me what you think. I wrote this...kinda in a rush. o-o; Practically my first proper fic ever. XD -readytofail-
This is my OC. Since stupidly I haven't described her in the fic. >_>;

-----

The sun shined as a light breeze blew over the south of the Makoto Region. A flock of Pidgey soared through the air. The trees below were full of playful Pokemon. The narrator begun.
“All over the Makoto region, exhilarated young trainers begin their very own journeys to travel and discover the many different types of Pokemon. Throughout these journeys they will make friends, find rivals and challenge many other trainers. Though, some of these trainers are cruel. The Makoto region is home to the most ‘Shadow Trainers” all over the Pokemon world. These people catch innocent Pokemon and turn them evil to do their bidding. Those Pokemon are now called “Shadow Pokemon”. When turned, their power levels increase dramatically and they are filled with hatred and anger. But luckily, not all trainers in the Makoto Region are bad. It’s up to these trainers to defeat the Shadow Trainers and save the Pokemon. Now is the beginning of one young girl’s journey, a start of a fun, exciting and amazing adventure.”
“…This suuuucks.” A girl moaned, closing the front door of her house. She leaned back onto the door and sighed, before finally getting up and walking down the stairs in a slump. She turned to her left and started walking, telling her story.

“My name’s Ruby Somono. I live in Shalon Town with my dad. And today is the day I have to start my journey. HOORAY.” The girl narrated sarcastically.
“But, my dad says I should see the world…so I guess…”
Her narrating then got cut off by her actual talking, as she stopped behind her house.
“Oh no. Nonono. Don’t do this to me!” She said, shaking her head. In front of her stood her rusty old bike that she hadn’t used in years, covered with Spinarak. Ruby frowned at the bike and picked up a piece of wood.
“Get away! Now!” She yelled at the Spinarak, trying to shoo them away with the wood. In turn one of the spinarak shot out a string shot, which covered Ruby’s face. She blinked and dropped the wood, wiped the string off her face and looked at the Spinarak angrily.
“LISTEN! If you don’t all get off my bike in 5 seconds, you’re gonna pay!” She shouted. The Spinarak looked at each other, and then went back to covering the bike in string.
“That’s it!!” She yelled, stepping forward. All the spinarak then jumped onto her and started covering her with string. They had her totally covered within a few seconds. Ruby then fell to the floor, in a ball of string.
“This isn’t right!!” She cried. The spinarak jumped back onto the bike and continued covering it with string. Ruby couldn’t move, so she looked around to find something to cut the string. She then noticed a broken pipe a few meters away. It’s sharp edges were enough to cut it. So she began wriggling over to it. The spinarak watched her, struggling across the grass. Finally getting there, she cut the string. She got up and all the Spinarak quickly looked away as she turned around. Ruby glared at them and went back over.
“OK. Clearly talking to you isn’t going to work, right? Well, let’s try force!” She yelled, picking up the bike above her head and shaking all the spinarak off. They fell onto the ground with a thud.
“Ha! There!” She said, happily. She then noticed the bike had been resting on something. It was a huge nest. Ruby paused, with a worried look, knowing something was going to happen. A huge Ariados crawled out of the nest and hissed. Ruby let out a soft cry, still holding the bike above her head. It jumped closer to Ruby, and she dropped the bike, crushing many of the Spinarak.Ariados growled loudly at this.
“…Whoops...” Ruby whispered anxiously. Ariados then jumped onto her leg and bit with its large fangs.
“KYAAAAAAAAA!!” Ruby screamed as she fell backward, onto the ground. Ariados jumped off. All the other Spinarak then started covering her with string again.
“Uhhh why?” Ruby moaned, the string spraying all over her.

[Theme plays]

-The next day-
After getting totally lost in his first hour in the Makoto Region, Ash Ketchum had accidentally found Shalon Town. He stood at the front gates, with his best buddy Pikachu on his shoulder as always.
“This town looks…abandoned.” He whispered to Pikachu. Pikachu looked scared. Ash walked slowly further into the town. It did look abandoned, there was hardly any plant life, it was old and dusty and there was no sign of any one. He then noticed a house up near the edge of the wall, leading up into a canyon. He made his was over and knocked on the door. No one answered. He nervously stepped back and started walking away, when the door opened with a creak. He turned back around, staring at the creepy door and called out.
“...Hello?” He said it so quietly nobody would of heard even if they were inside. He opened the door further and was a bit relieved at the inside. It looked like a normal house. He called out louder but had no answer again. He then heard something from the basement, which was clearly in sight down the stairs. He glanced at Pikachu.
“Pika.” It said, pointing to the stairs, as if saying, “go on”.
Ash walked down the stairs and found a big room at the bottom. It was full of research about shadow Pokemon. Ash looked at the posters on the walls. They had Pokemon DNA structure and diagrams and things on them. He continued looking at them with a confused face, when something in the background moved. It was a skeleton. (Like the ones in doctor surgeries) It then lifted its head and spoke.
“…Hello…?”
Ash froze, still facing the opposite wall, but now with a freaked out face. He stayed still for a minute, then slowly started turning around. The skeleton then shook and jumped out at him. Ash’s hat flung off and the skeleton grabbed him.
“AAAAH!!” Ash screamed, as the skeleton clung onto him. He opened his eyes, still yelling, and looked down at the skeleton. His scream faded as the bones fell onto the floor and revealed a man under them. He was yelling out in fear and still clinging onto Ash. Ash blinked in total confusion and pushed the man away.
“What the hell are you doing?!” Ash yelled at him. The man then stopped freaking out and got himself together.
“I…I…oh god, I’m so sorry…It’s just…you’re the first person I’ve seen today who isn’t one of them…” The man said, stepping away from Ash.
“…Them?” Ash asked.

Back with Ruby, she was on her bike, out in the woods outside Shalon Town, already on her journey.
“Stupid dad…doesn’t even say goodbye to me…” She muttered, upset.
“Rakk!” Cried a spinarak, jumping up to her shoulder.
“You said it.” She replied to it. She then blinked a few times and turned to the huge spider on her shoulder. A shot of the outside of the forest was shown as you hear Ruby’s scream.
Back into the forest, Ruby had fallen off her bike and the Spinarak was in front of her.
“Get lost!” She yelled at it.
“Rak...” It moaned, looking sad.
“You can’t use that look, you’re a spider!” She said, getting up. “Now if you wouldn’t mind, I’m starting my journey.” She said, picking her bike up to have one of the wheels fall off.
“Ugh! No!” She shrieked. Spinarak sweat dropped. Ruby fell to the floor again.
“…Blah, this journey sucked from the start.” She moaned. “I’m going home!” She shouted out, getting up and walking in the direction she came, Spinarak following her.

Ash was now sitting on the couch upstairs with the man on the opposite one. The man was really big and muscly, kind of scary even.
“This town…it’s been taken over by Kabutops. They are not like any other Kabutops though…they are shadow Pokemon, meaning they are stronger and will attack both people and Pokemon.” The man informed Ash.
“Whoa…” Ash said, sounding amazed.
“Pika…” Pikachu added.
“Before just not long ago, they were sealed within the well up at the top of the town. But lately they have been coming out somehow…everyone has moved away, as they felt trapped within their homes.” The man went on.
“I don’t blame them. Why haven’t you left?” Ash asked.
“Because…I’m a researcher. It’s my job to study these Pokemon and their ways of life.” The man said.
“Researcher? Wow, cool.” Ash said, smiling.
“Yes, but when you study these types, you must be very careful.” The man replied.
“So...uh, who exactly are you?” Ash asked.
“My name is Jonathon Somono. I’ve been a researcher for 8 years, and I’ve been living here with my daughter for the same amount of time.” Jonathon replied.
“Well my name is Ash Ketchum. I’m from Pallet Town.” Ash introduced himself.
“Pika!” Pikachu squeaked.
“And this is Pikachu.” Ash said, laughing.
“Pleased to meet you both. Now, by any chance have you seen my daughter?” Jonathon asked.
“No, why?” Ash replied.
“I haven’t seen her since yesterday morning…” Jonathon said, in a concerned tone.
“Well I guess it’s pretty hard to see someone when you’re hiding behind a skeleton.” Ash said, raising an eyebrow. Jonathon paused and sighed.
“I have to go find her.” He said, standing up.
“Let me help!” Ash said, standing as well.
“No, it’s way too dangerous.” Jonathon shook his head.
“Exactly, you shouldn’t go alone.” Ash replied.
“…Ok, but don’t wonder off anywhere.” Jonathon said, giving in.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket had just walked into Town. The three cringed at the site of the creepy town.
“James, this is the LAST time you lead us around.” Jessie said, obviously angry.
“What? I just followed where the twerp went!” James replied, looking scared of Jessie.
“I don’t care!! This is a wasteland!!” Jessie began ranting loudly. Ruby came up behind them, looking shocked. The three kept arguing.
“Whoa dude. Actual people in my town.” Ruby muttered. The three froze, and turned slowly. Seeing Ruby behind them, they spun around confidently.
“Prepare for trouble. You strange random kid.” Jessie said.
“Make it double. We’ll crush you like a cola lid.” James added.
“These rhymes are getting ridiculous...” Meowth muttered in the background. Ruby stared at them with a confused look, as they started posing.
“To protect the world from devastation!” Jessie shouted.
“To unite all people within our nation!” James shouted aswell.
“To denounce the evils of truth and love!” Jessie said, changing her pose.
“To extend our reach to the stars above!” James said, making a different pose aswell.
“Jessie!”
“James!”
They then both pointed to Ruby and opened their eyes, about to finish, when a bunch of Kabutops came up behind them.
“Holy crap!!” Ruby screamed, seeing them. Team Rocket frowned at her.
“No interrupting!” Jessie yelled angrily. They then turned around and saw the creatures about to pounce them.
“AAAGH!!” They shrieked, jumping behind Ruby for protection.
“Hey! Old people are supposed to protect young people!!” Ruby yelled at them, angrily.
“Who are you calling old?!” Jessie replied nastily. They were then captured by the Kabutops, with a scream.

Back with Ash and Jonathon, they had made their way up to the top of the town, and were standing at the well.
“So this is the place...” Ash murmured.
“Yes. All the Kabutops should be trapped inside here, but they have been finding a way out.” Jonathon replied. Ash looked down into the well.
“What I’m worried is, if they got to my daughter…” Jonathon said.
“They would of taken her down here?” Ash asked.
“Yes.”
“Then let’s go!” Ash said, getting ready to jump in.
“No! It’s infested down there!” Jonathon stopped him. Ash looked at him, with a shocked yet frustrated look.
“…If my Pikachu fell down there, I would go down without hesitation. You wouldn’t do that for your daughter?” Ash asked.
“That’s beside the point.” Jonathon said, dismissing it.
“How??” Ash said, getting a bit angry. Jonathon then smirked and morphed into a Kabutops. Ash jumped back with a gasp. The Kabutops went to attack.
“Pikachu, thunderbolt!” Ash commanded.
“Chuuuuu!” Pikachu sent out electricity. The Kabutops blocked it and paused, making Ash and Pikachu step back. It then jumped forward and swung its blade-like arm at Ash, pushing him over the edge and into the well.
“Ahhhhh!” He yelled, falling into the darkness. Pikachu looked down into it.
“Pikaaa!” It called for him. It then turned to the Kabutops, who was ready to send it flying as well.
“Chu.” It growled, jumping in itself. It disappeared into the darkness aswell.

Jessie, James, Meowth and Ruby opened their eyes and sat up.
“Where are we?” James murmured, being worn out from the attack.
“We’re…under the well.” Ruby said, standing up and looking around.
“What well?” Meowth asked.
“The Kabutops infested well.” Ruby replied, making them all gasp in terror.

“Pika pika…” Pikachu cried, running through the tunnels looking for Ash. It then stopped in a larger area, tunnels led off into different directions. And all through them, there were Kabutops roaming slowly.
“Chaaa…” Pikachu whined, scared.
“Pikachu.” Ash said out of nowhere. Pikachu looked around for him. He then fell out from the wall behind, making an opening to the other side. Pikachu freaked and jumped back, before smiling and jumping into his arms.
“You ok, buddy?” Ash said, hugging Pikachu. They then heard a Kabutops calling to the others. It had spotted them.
“In here!” Ash said to Pikachu, crawling through the hole in the wall to the other side. The Kabutops jumped to the hole and clawed at it, just missing Ash’s shoes.

“Are you sure you know where you’re going, kid?” Jessie asked, walking behind Ruby. As were James and Meowth.
“What? I thought we were just wondering around for a random exit.” Ruby said, sounding confused.
“Ugh! We’re never gonna get out of here, it’s a maze!” Jessie shouted.
“Well would you shut up? Unless you want to be attacked by Kabutops again.” Ruby said, getting annoyed.
“Don’t you tell me to—“ Jessie began, but a sound came from a tunnel in the distance. The four cringed. It got louder and louder. Jessie and James and Meowth huddled together in fear. Out of the dark stepped out Pikachu, standing up on its hind legs. Noticing Team Rocket, it sneered.
“Pikachu!! Our furry yellow friend, you’ve come to save us!” Jessie smiled, the three cheering.
“Keep dreaming, we’d never help you.” Ash replied, stepping out of the dark as well. Team Rocket then stopped cheering, seeing Ash.
“Oh, the twerp is here too…” They muttered in disappointment.
“How many people are in this goddamn well?!” Ruby said, looking to Ash and Team Rocket. Suddenly a loud sound came from behind them.
“What was that?” Ash said, Pikachu jumping up to his shoulder.
“Who cares? What you should care about is preparing for trouble!” Jessie said, folding her arms.
“Yes, and also making it double!” James folded his as well. Ash stared at them as they said their motto, before sighing and rolling his eyes. Pikachu did the same.
As they were shouting, Ruby was watching from where the loud sound came from. A huge group of Kabutops appeared in the tunnel, coming closer for them.
“Hey…uhh…people?” Ruby said, trying to get their attention. They just kept going on and ignoring her though. The Kabutops kept coming faster and faster.
“Hey!” Ruby shouted to them, still being ignored. She gritted her teeth angrily. The Kabutops then were in range of attack and jumped for them.
“Meowth, that’s ri—“
“SHUT UP AND RUN!!!” Ruby screamed at them, making them freak.
The Kabutops slashed as they all started running, and the Kabutops gave chase.
“Why did I have to come into this crappy wasteland?!” Jessie cried.
“Hey!! Don’t call my home a wasteland!!” Ruby yelled angrily.
As they ran past many tunnel openings, Ruby noticed something out of the corner of her eye. It was Spinarak, huddled in a corner frightened. Ruby came to a rough stop and turned around and ran back to it.
“Hey, what are you doing?!” Ash yelled out to her, turning around. Just in that moment, Jessie came behind him and grabbed Pikachu off his shoulder.
“Yoink!” She said, shoving it into a rubber casket and running off.
“Pikachu!! Give it back!” Ash yelled out, chasing after them.

Ruby had picked up Spinarak and was sitting with her head low in a dark corner of a tunnel.
“It’ll be ok, don’t worry.” She tried to comfort the shivering spider. A Kabutops then came out above her. She gasped as it lifted its arm to slash her. She gripped onto Spinarak and covered her face. Just as it swung, a bright light lightened up the tunnel. The Kabutops moaned and lowed its arm. The bright light radiated from a little glowing ball that drifted closer and closer to Ruby. She stared at it in awe. A ring of energy appeared around it, and then blasted out.
“TSU!!” A shout came from the glow ball. A blast of light lit up the whole of the well. Ash and Team Rocket stopped at the sight of the light. All the Kabutops shielded themselves and hustled away, trying to find a dark spot. The Kabutops that was going to attack Ruby had been totally wiped out from such close impact from the blast. The light then faded out and revealed a small mouse type creature hovering in the air.
“What the...” Ruby said, watching it drift around.
“Tsubasa!” It squeaked with a smile. Ruby paused for a few moments, then sighed in relief.
“…Thanks.” She said, “But…wait…how will I get out of here?” She said, standing up in confusion.
“Tsu tsu!” The mouse squeaked again, making Ruby look at it. It then started glowing again and a swirling wind picked up on the floor below it.
“Tsuba!” It shouted, sending the wind through the well again. Ash, Jessie, James and Meowth looked nervously at the echoing sound coming toward them.
“What now?” Meowth said. Then the wind blasted through that tunnel and sent them flying. Up above the well, the wind shot out in a huge tornado. In it flew out Ruby, who fell from it onto the rocky ground. The same happened with Ash and Team Rocket. They all hit the ground with a thud.
“Ughhh…” They moaned, trying to sit up. The wind then died out and the little mouse flew out cheerfully from the well. Pikachu had fallen away from Team Rocket, and was unconscious on the ground. Team Rocket was complaining as they sat up.
“That was NOT pleasant!” Jessie moaned.
“Yeah...but…at least we got a yellow prize!” James said, brightening the mood. Then they all noticed the casket had been broken and Pikachu was across on the other side of the well. They jumped up quickly.
“How’d it break out?” Jessie asked anxiously.
“Who cares, we gotta grab it!” Meowth said.
“No!!” Ash yelled, jumping up as they picked the worn out Pikachu up.
“Yes!” Jessie said, making a face at him and running off. Ruby stood up and watched Ash run after them. They were going toward her house.
“Wait, they’re thieves too?” She sighed.
“Tsu!” The mouse appeared at her side. “Rak!” Spinarak appeared at her feet.
“Well…we mineswell see what happens.” She said, running to her house.

Team Rocket was running around the side of the house. Ash was behind them.
“Give it back!!” He yelled.
“Leave us alone, go Dustox!” Jessie yelled, chucking a pokeball in the air and releasing a moth Pokemon.
“Poison sting!” She commanded. Dustox then shot out needles at Ash, creating a funnel surrounding him and stopped him in his tracks. He watched as team Rocket ran off with Pikachu, not being able to get anywhere.
“YAY! I think we’re finally gonna get Pikachu!” James shouted with glee. Suddenly the front door slammed open and hit Jessie, James and Meowth square in the face, making them fall to the ground and drop Pikachu.
“What’s going on out here?” Jonathon said, dumbfounded as he stood holding the door knob.
“Dad!” Ruby said, standing a bit farther away from Ash, who turned to her.
“Hey, you gotta get me outta here!” He yelled through the poison sting flurry around him.
Ruby looked to him and turned to Tsubasa.
“Ok, uh…you! Go get him out of there!” She told it. Tsubasa nodded then flew over swiftly and glowed in a blue orb, shooting out hailstones at Dustox. The moth was hit hard and fell to the floor. Ash was released. Team Rocket then stood up in a huff.
“Dustox, no!” Jessie shouted in rage, turning to Ruby. “Why you little--”
“Excuse me? Who do you think you are?” Jonathon yelled loudly, coming up behind Team Rocket. They turned and stood in confidence.
“You don’t know us? We’re Team Rocket.” James said.
“The greatest thieves on the planet.” Jessie added proudly.
“Thieves?? I will not have thieves in my town.” He said.
“Oh and what are you gonna do about it huh? Hit us with a shovel? HAHAHA” Meowth said, all three of them laughing heavily. So, Jonathon indeed picked up a shovel and hit them, sending them sky high.
“KYAAA!!” The three screamed. Ash and Ruby were surprised at his strength.
“Whoa.” Ash said, amazed.
“Dude.” Ruby said, watching Team Rocket soar through the air.
“This isn’t over!” Jessie cried.
“We’ll be back!” James added.
“I think that shovel did in my back, ugh!” Meowth moaned, rubbing his back.
“We’re blasting off again!!” They all yelled as they disappeared into the sky. Jonathon stood watching, holding his shovel by his side.
“Let me make this clear to all thieves- Invade my town, SUFFER MY WRATH!!” He yelled, holding the shovel above his head in a pose, lighting striking in the background.
“Oh god, dad…” Ruby sighed, embarrassed by his crazy behavior. Ash had run over to Pikachu.
“Pikachu! Are you ok?” He said, shaking the Pokemon.
“I think it’s fine.” Jonathon said, kneeling down and observing Pikachu. Pikachu opened its eyes and gave a weak ‘Pika’.
“Yes. Its alright, just needs a rest.” Jonathon confirmed his theory.
“That’s a relief. Thanks Jonathon.” Ash said, smiling at Pikachu.
“How do you know my name?” Jonathon asked.
“Uh…I…” Ash stuttered.
“You’re not one of those thieves are you?” Jonathon asked, his voice becoming deep as he held his shovel up again, the background becoming dark.
“No, no! They are the only thieves, I swear!” Ash nervously said.
“Oh good.” Jonathon became happy again, as the background went normal. “Why don’t you come inside? Pikachu can rest up and you can have something to eat.”
“Oh, really? Awesome, I’m starved!” Ash said, excited. Ruby was in the background.
“Oh joy. A happy ending.” She said, sounding a bit sarcastic.
“Rak!” Spinarak added, jumping on her shoulder. Tsubasa landed on her head and scruffed up her hair. Ruby gave them both a peevish look, and then looked back at her dad and Ash, who was hugging his Pikachu.

Later on, they were all inside at the table. Ash tasted the food Jonathon had prepared him.
“Man, this is so good!” He said, pleased with it. Jonathon laughed heartily.
“I am glad you like it…So Ash, where are you heading?” Jonathon asked.
“I think it’s called Manor City…” Ash replied, unsure, and with a mouthful of food.
“Ah yes. That’s not far from here. You just have to cross through the Manor Woods. Easy.” Jonathon replied.
“Really?” Ash replied.
“Oh yeah…. Except for the hundreds of shadow Pokemon that try to kill you on sight.” Jonathon said, eating as well.
“The what?” Ash asked, shocked.
“And the cliffs, waterfalls, traps, shadow trainers…” He went on, still eating.
“Sounds pretty dangerous.” Ash said, sounding worried.
“Come on now, you’ll be fine.” Jonathon said.
“Can’t say the same about me.” Ruby said.
“You’re going to the woods?” Ash asked.
“Cha. I’m starting a journey.” She replied.
“That’s awesome!” Ash said, excited.
“Are you kidding?? I’m not gonna last a day out there! I don’t even wanna go. Dad’s making me.” She said, looking annoyed at her Dad.
“Ruby. For the last time, you need to get out. Watching TV all day isn’t a real life.” Jonathon firmly said. Ruby looked at her plate and mumbled something, irritated.
“You could always come with me.” Ash stated. Ruby and her father looked to him, shocked.
“Oh no. You don’t need to do that. Ruby will be fine.” Jonathon said.
“Oh…ok, just...an idea.” Ash replied, with a smile. Ruby looked confused.

Later, Ash had said goodbye to Jonathon and Ruby, who were waving him off.
“Goodbye! Thanks for the food and stuff!” Ash yelled out.
“Pika pika!” Pikachu waved as well.
“Well…I’m gonna go now too.” Ruby said to her father. Tsubasa and Spinarak squeaked at her.
“What?” She asked them.
“I think they wanna go with you.” Jonathon stated. Ruby looked at him, and then the Pokemon.
“…No way. You guys are annoying.” She said, folding her arms. The two Pokemon gave her a sad look.
“Well, bye!” She said, running off and waving to her father.
“Ruby! You have to have some Pokemon with you, take them!” He yelled out.
“I’ll be fine, seeya!” She said, ignoring him. Jonathon sighed.
“What…what’s she planning?” He asked himself, watching her run off suspiciously.

Ash and Pikachu were almost at the front of the Manor Woods.
“There they are Pikachu.” Ash said, sounding a bit nervous.
“Pika…” Pikachu said.
“Well, let’s just get through them as quick as possible.” He said to Pikachu, about to step out when someone called to him.
“Hey! Ash!”
He turned around to see Ruby running up to him.
“Ruby. What are you doing?” He asked.
“I’m coming with you.” She said, grinning.
“Really? Your dad said you could?” Ash asked.
“Uhh…well, yes and no…” She said, trailing off.
“Oh…well, great.” He said, smiling.
“Cha.” Ruby said. So the two started walking into the woods. Followed by two certain Pokemon…
The narrator started talking again.
“And so, Ash and Ruby’s journey begins. Stay tuned to see the Makoto Region in full action, because you know that’s what you’re gonna get when Ash and Pikachu are involved. So begins again a fun, exciting and amazing—“
“Oh god I wish he’d stop saying that.” Ruby cut him off.

-To be continued-

--------

And yeah. That's all for now...^_^;