• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

malacom in the middle discusion

lucario750

pokemon master
I like that show i wonder why they didn't make another season of that show
also talk about anything that has to do with the show

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
i'm mad they only have the first season of this show on DVD :mad:
Reese is the best character. Stevie and Dewey annoyed me. The whole show was funny. Earlier seasons were my favorite b/c it was more funny and kid---brotherish. One of my favorite shows~

when i was young i heard about the show but never really seen it.
so seeing it on nick at nite really got me into it, i think its great.

need_2_read

Genius Teenage Girl
I love this show, I watch it every chance I get.
I was dancing when they started showing it on Nick at Nite

Vernikova

Champion
maybe you should spell Malcom right!

Maybe you should capitalize the first letter in your sentence.

Anyway, I really like the show. I watch the reruns that air on Nickelodeon during the channel's Nick at Nite block so I can watch most of the seasons while not buying the DVD. I plan on buying the DVD though.

My favorite character on the show has to be Malcolm because of his sarcastic comments and his problems. That doesn't mean that I don't like other characters such as Dewey or Reese but in my opinion it's too close to call. It's one of the funniest series that I've watched in a long time on Nickelodeon.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
It was good until Jamie was born, then a lot of the characters started getting annoying, especially Malcolm and Dewie.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
maybe you should spell Malcom right!

Maybe you should, too.

Hm, I never really liked this show, personally. There was just too much dysfunction and lunacy that I couldn't bear to keep up with it. Even Malcolm, who was likeable, didn't hold enough charm to keep me hooked.

granbull guy

Vasoline
i love this show its so hilarious me and my dad watch it

Most of the show is funny - especially the earlier episodes. I kind of don't like that everyone is so negative and all that, but then again it is what makes it funny and unique.

The only thing wrong with the show is Francis, who cares about him? - rhetorical question.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
My favorites were always Francis and Reese. Francis always got into trouble no matter what, and like his brothers said, “He is the coolest brother ever so naturally sent away."

I loved Reese because he is just so dumb. Makes you wonder how he sees the world.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
I never really watched the show when it first started, but I started to watch it more when reruns started playing on Nick at Nite. I liked the earlier episodes, but the ones that came later weren't as great as those.