• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Malice In Wonderland! (511)

My favorite scene: Ash's dream when he had to battle Cynthia and Rayquaza. I liked seeing Mismagius cause so much mayhem in this episode.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I totally loved the part where Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny confessed their love to Brock lol. This episode taught a lesson that to achieve goals in life, Ash and Dawn needed to work hard and not just day dream about it.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Is it just me, or is offering Ash that case full of badges weird considering he should have everything from every region, except the Sinnoh ones? I get that the huge pile would have been all badges from every region, including ones we haven't been to yet, but the case just seemed (to me) to sum up all he had so far plus Sinnoh's.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Is it just me, or is offering Ash that case full of badges weird considering he should have everything from every region, except the Sinnoh ones? I get that the huge pile would have been all badges from every region, including ones we haven't been to yet, but the case just seemed (to me) to sum up all he had so far plus Sinnoh's.

There were some badges shown in the Mismagius dream world that Ash didn't own at all, so him being offered those made sense.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The dream versions of Joi and Junsa falling in love with Takeshi in his dream was amusing, and I was glad that Gureggru woke Takeshi up. Okido-hakase, Shirona, and Ayako appearing in Satoshi and Hikari's dream was fun too, as was Nyasu's dream since he finally got Sakaki's approval. My favorite scene was when the wild Mumage fused with Rayquaza.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Mumage's powers seemed kind of overpowered now that I look back since the one seen here managed to incapacitate the whole cast on its own.

Zamin

This was an awesome episode, I loved all of the illusions and it was cool seeing Groudon and Rayquaza and Mismagius merging with Rayquaza was awesome too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zamin said:
This was an awesome episode, I loved all of the illusions and it was cool seeing Groudon and Rayquaza and Mismagius merging with Rayquaza was awesome too.

Speaking of those Gen III Legendaries, I'm surprised that Kyogre wasn't added to that scuffle in the stadium since it would've completed the Houen weather trio.

Scorbunnie

Great episode with lots of chills and thrills caused by Mismagius. I didn't understand why it was making Ash and friends experience all those nightmares just because they had stumbled into the area.

This episode was a fever dream.

Did anyone see Jessie marry Wobbuffet XD

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer