• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Malice In Wonderland! (511)

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Cynthia with Rayquaza and Brock with lots of Croagunk-faced girls.. lol!

And Johanna with a Milotic? xD

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Looked like a cool episode from the pics!
Did not really uinderstand what was going on but oh well!
So Was Mismagius a bad guy for what? Or just a misunderstood pokemon which wanted to have some fun?

uber gon

Accept Change

Kametsou

Ash or Brock should've caught the Mismagius. It was painful for me to watch them leave him/her. Ash's Haunter acted similar to the Mismagius, by the way, so it would've been a good catch for either of them.

This was a good episode, I liked it a lot. And if I were Ash I would not have caught either for what it did to him =/

-Starly-

Brain Damage
Ash or Brock should've caught the Mismagius. It was painful for me to watch them leave him/her. Ash's Haunter acted similar to the Mismagius, by the way, so it would've been a good catch for either of them.
The problem is, Zoey already has a Misdrevous, which will probably evolve by the end of the saga. Usually, there aren't two Pokémon from the same family being showcased by main characters and rivals.

As for the episode, I loved how it was handled. Chalk another Pokémon I hated pre-animé showcase as one of the Pokémon I like now. The fact that Brock was the one that managed to snap them out of the illusion was also good.

And coming to a Digimon episode near you, it's Johanna and her amazing "SHINKA!" Febass.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
This ep looks like its gonna be awsome!

cassius335

Aura Trainer
The problem is, Zoey already has a Misdrevous, which will probably evolve by the end of the saga. Usually, there aren't two Pokémon from the same family being showcased by main characters and rivals.

Not counting Staryu and Starmie?

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Almost always in the naime, they show a pokemon that will later be caught.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Most of Ash's Hoenn team appeared prior to him obtaining them, either with minor (Treecko, Swellow, Corphish, ) or him battling them (Sceptile, Donpahn, Grovyle, he had a friggen Gym Battle with Torkoal!)

But I doubt he'll get Mismagius since it'll be owned eventually by a reappaearing character.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Trust me, it'll be caught soon.

And coming to a Digimon episode near you, it's Johanna and her amazing "SHINKA!" Feebas.
*spinspinny~* Hinbassu SHINKAA~ Mirokurossu!:D

Too bad it isn't kept in the Digimon dub, makes it seem so awesome that way.