• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Malice In Wonderland! (511)

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
I just watched the whole ep, it was very good. Kinda creepy though.

uber gon

Accept Change

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Most of Ash's Hoenn team appeared prior to him obtaining them, either with minor (Treecko, Swellow, Corphish, ) or him battling them (Sceptile, Donpahn, Grovyle, he had a friggen Gym Battle with Torkoal!)

*blinks* You know, we've already had a Suicune episode this season. And Ash has seen one... what, three times? Two of which involved him riding the thing.

Landshark

I wish they went back to the Gotta Catch em All Motto of the show. Than Ash wwould have soem awesome Pokemon. They better at leastmake him get a g

Dax

Legend
The episode was excellent and very interesting in terms of plot but the animation was as wacky as it could be.

I love Mismagius' look but didn't like so much that laugh it had.

By the way, the voices were really fluid this time and not forced, especially Dawn's. Great improvement.

Last edited:

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
It's kind of nice to know I've been pronouncing Mismagius's name right this whole time.

Jenny's, Joy's, and poision jabbing Croagunks? Oh my.

Is it me, or is Hyper Beam the most over used attack this season? Team Rocket blasting off four times from it was funny though.

I have to say this isn't the best filler episode, but it defenitly had its merits.

When Mismagius was laughing, was that Sarah Natochenny doing it, or was that pulled from its original voice track?

Rodger Parsons should've been the announcer for the other two episodes with them rather than Jimmy Zoppi. His voice is so much cleaner and better.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
This episode seems like it'd be worthwhile to watch. I missed it but I can always see it next week though.

What I'm really eager to see though is the part with that really big badge case. I have a pic of it that someone got after the japanese version aired oh so long ago.

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Hilarious ep. Unlike every other ghost Pokemon ep (such as Maidens Peak or the one were the original trio was stuck in some mansion controlled by a Pokemon etc.). The way of esacping the dream while at the same time establish Ash and Dawns real dreams was great. Dawn looked cute in her outfit. I loved Ash and Dawns way of speaking to each other (which follows through D/P). Dawns "you fooled me" is way better than May or Misty who just sighted at his commentaries about food. Kinda like the way they spoke in the Poke Mart in Steamboat Willies.

The scenes were Dawns mum and Oak drags Dawn and Ash by their hands into the light from the Stadium is so going to be parts of some Pearlshipping video, even if it [the scene] has nothing to do with them in a romantic way.

TR was probably the least fun thing, they were funny yes but could have been handled different. Maybe they could have been in charge of the whole TR organisation. The battles was not great but they was never supposed to be because of the dream. They were supposed to be symbolic.

8/10 points. D/P really is a great saga. :D

pi-pikachu1_1

GIMME BAK MAH COOKIE
it was interesting...
definetly wild and "all over the place" which i like from the usual boring scenario:
ash and friends walk along a road, spot a helpless pkmn, and nurse it back to health
or something similiar to that

Rebeccag

lol i liked team rockets fantastys espically James and Meouths
I loved Brocks fantasty though with all the girls liking him that was just SO funny then Crogunk waking him up
I really enjoyed this episode so funny ^_^

cassius335

Aura Trainer
What's with the Miss-Maggie-Us pronunciation? I thought it was Miss-Mage-e-us (the Pokemon having witch characteristics and all)

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
I thought this episode was pretty stupid. There were a few parts i really enjoyed though. I thought it was so funny with Nurse Joy in the beginning when she was like your brock right? They Brock acted like a normal person and was so shocked. I also loved ash and pikachu's faces. I LOL'd when Johanna told Dawn she was selected to compete for the same reason as ash. Not just that but i LOVED Mismagius when she laughed it sounded like an old lady.

POKEMASTERNATHAN

I actually thought this episode was bad.It made both the heroes and the villains happy for a change,which was good.But the episode had absolutely NO logic.Pikachu doesn't beat Rayquaza,Piplup doesn't beat Milotic,and technically,EVERYTHING that was just an illusion should have disappeared.And,creators,GIVE BROCK SOME FREAKING LOVE!I'm also mad whenever Dawn is happy.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Er...

Well, it was a dream, so obviously logic was thrown out the window. It was Brock who helped save the day (involuntarily thanks to Croagunk).

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I'm just going to come out and say that I think it was sad that the fact that logic doesn't exist in dreams actually had to be explained to someone.

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
I thought the change from the usual tune up in this episode was great. Even the new spin to this theme, chasing desires was pushed much further than Ninetales, and the acid trip was intentional humor, unlike the Unown. And so many guest appearances: people, pokemon, badges.

The music played unsually soft, I couldn't detect it until everyone stopped speaking in the later half even. Piplup VS Milotic got some nice themes.

All that pointing by Joanna made her seem a little pootin' tootin' gunslinger. But it looked like a move to one up Oak's original jab.

Oak's theme took me by surprise, but his two-liner piece of work left me shuddering again. Given a few seconds, I'd do even worse.

The Groudon VS Rayquaza scene just looked like a big screwup on somebody's part. There was some unheard of(?) soothing rock playing in the back, far too inappropriate in a duel of legends. I would think battles don't get more exilirating than this. The announcer didn't help to this at all, "like blazing magma, Groudon's fighting spirit has been ignited" was apparently a line not worthy of emotion. But the blame also goes to Groudon for standing, even facing like a doll. The budget there must have been no deeper than my pocket.

That announcer redemed himself with an evil cough later in the show.

Rayquaza has a neat flight pattern, it wasn't this elusive in the movie. I'm glad it got in a couple of good twisters, even an Ice beam, over Hyperbeams.

The highlight was definitely the scenery, two interesting pokemon centers, new/old stadium, temple/gate structure, and some random weeds whose name I can't remember.

Mismagius's minor role didn't bother me at all, since it'll get a spotlight with Fantina.