• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Malice In Wonderland! (511)

Quite an odd episode, wasn't it? Though upon saying that, it wasn't the worst I've ever seen. Oh! Why did you double post the same thing "The one and Only... Aipom?" ^^^^^^^^

thief 139

<-is it farting?
Episode 511

What a weird episode! It is kind of hard to understand!

Last edited:

Pokemon__

Bucephalus
That episode was... odd. It was still hilarious though. The guy coming out of no where and making Jessie a star and Brock geting 100 girlfriends were the best parts.

cool episode

That was so cool when tr boss wanted meowth.lol!that is like only in his dreams!Oh and on the part where ash was getting all the gym badges I saw
the Cascade badge!that was so cool to see it on that episode.

-sweeteevee10

;298;

Xtra

You will be missed:(
- Come to think of it, when was the last time James’ bottlecap collection was referenced?

It was back when they arrived at James' vacation house in Sinnoh

Dattebayo

Banned
The episode was weird, but it didn't impressed me when Ash and co. explained Mismagius they want their dreams come true in real life. They should've just stayed and keep all the badges and ribbons to themselves. What I'm really disappointed about this episode is that Rayquaza didn't sound like the one from the 7th movie.

uber gon

Accept Change
The episode was weird, but it didn't impressed me when Ash and co. explained Mismagius they want their dreams come true in real life. They should've just stayed and keep all the badges and ribbons to themselves. What I'm really disappointed about this episode is that Rayquaza didn't sound like the one from the 7th movie.

Meh, Ash and Dawn wanted to get their badges/ribbons legitimately. Besides they'd fade away anyway.

Was Rayquaza in the 7th movie dubbed or undubbed?

RxZ

Internet Creator
Aren't those random weeds cattails (sp?)?

Wtmuffin

I am what I is.
Quite an odd episode, wasn't it? Though upon saying that, it wasn't the worst I've ever seen. Oh! Why did you double post the same thing "The one and Only... Aipom?" ^^^^^^^^
Sometimes if you click the post button twice it posts the same thing twice.. Lol

BTW that was a decent episode =)

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was cool. Brock’s dream with Jenny and Joy was really hilarious. It was cool to see a Rayquaza and Groudon again. Meowth’s dream with Giovanni was also hilarious. The way Brock woke up from his dream was funny, yet creepy. It was cool to see a Mismagius for the first time in the anime. It was hilarious to see Team Rocket blast off so many times.

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
That happened at least 7 times on screen and at least 4 off screen if I recall correctly.

Kataphrut

Funny episode, but it would've been better if Mismagius was actually hostile.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
A good episode (God I love Brock' Croakgunk) but I'd like to see what became of Team Rocket. And Dawn's mother's eyebrows are nothing short of terrifying.

PokeGal99

Wishing Star
Awesome episode. The fusion between Rayquaza and Mismagius is the best part.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I wish someone would have caught Mismagius. I would have. And I would have liked to see the look on Team Rocket's faces when they woke up.

Last edited:

Jeff Zero

This episode rocked. Great stuff with Brock and Croagunk. Lots of good fighting, TR was actually funny with the multiple blast offs, and it was kinda neat to see Meowth get to be with his beloved Giovanni (at least in a, shall we say, "Boss Fantasy"?)

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who noticed this episode had some slightly off model animation. Not the worst yet in Diamond & Pearl by far but still noticeable.

I was also was thinking one of them should have tried to catch Mismagius when it was collapsed on the ground. Lastly, am I the only one who thought Joanna was doing a Sailor Moon homage? You know, "In the name of the moon, I shall punish you"

aquajet16

LVL? Death
That episode was great. I totally love the Brock part where Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny confessed to Brock, I myself am shocked to see that.

I like it also because this episode did not follow the usual "format" (I think you know what that is?)

Best of all, it taught a lesson to us that for us to achieve our goals of life, we must work hard and not just day dream about it everyday.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Haha, this was a pretty funny episode. I especially liked Brock when all the Joy's and Jenny's went running after him. Personally I liked Dawn's contest costume in this episode better than her normal one.