• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mallow & Lana! A Fully Powered Battle of Friendship!! (1073)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Nah, Lillie got plenty of development throughout Sun and Moon, it just didn't get any notable payoff at the league itself where her battle was far too short to do anything, her Z-Move did absolutely nothing, and the combination of Aurora Veil and Snow Cloak, which is actually a very good defensive combo, was beaten not by any sort of skill from Gladion but by the hail ending very quickly before the combo even got off the ground. My issue is not with the season development, only with the payoff at the end. Gladion also didn't get the opportunity to show off any skill in that battle either, but his situation isn't as bad as he got plenty of opportunity to be cool in later battles, particularly against Kiawe and Ash.
It would have been better if Lillie got a surprising upset against her brother and then became the dream crusher for Ash to job to in this league instead of how it played out.

RafaSceptile

Nah, Lillie got plenty of development throughout Sun and Moon, it just didn't get any notable payoff at the league itself where her battle was far too short to do anything, her Z-Move did absolutely nothing, and the combination of Aurora Veil and Snow Cloak, which is actually a very good defensive combo, was beaten not by any sort of skill from Gladion but by the hail ending very quickly before the combo even got off the ground. My issue is not with the season development, only with the payoff at the end. Gladion also didn't get the opportunity to show off any skill in that battle either, but his situation isn't as bad as he got plenty of opportunity to be cool in later battles, particularly against Kiawe and Ash.
I was not exclusively talking about Lillie, but about the other characters as well. They didn't do a lot of things during S21 in comparison with S22 even when the writers had the opportunities like Lana with the Dewpider episode.

DatsRight

I was not exclusively talking about Lillie, but about the other characters as well. They didn't do a lot of things during S21 in comparison with S22 even when the writers had the opportunities like Lana with the Dewpider episode.
S21 definitely wasted a lot of time though even then I think even after they were struggling for ideas with some of the characters.

Actually Lillie might have done BETTER in S21 since she at least taught Snowy a couple moves and got her Z Crystal. She's pretty stagnant as a trainer after that, even if she still gets fun character moments here and there. She's mostly a foil for Ash and Gladion.

They just kinda rushed through Lana in S22 and tried to give Mallow ANYTHING. I kinda figured the writers were the least interested in them.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
So Melmetal defeated Hypno just like that? That was hardly a battle. Faba is in Team Rocket level threat, the clownery. While I enjoyed baby Kangaskhan & Alolan Raichu getting some battle action I didn’t care for the rest of the battles and it’s too bad that battle focused characters from the games, such as Ilima, get clapped out of the competition before someone like James from Team Rocket, embarrassing.

Last edited: