• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mama Said Knock You Out: The Boxing Thread

Discuss Anything Boxing Related.
Whether its Upcoming Fights, Upcoming Prospects, Most Memorial Fights, and Etc.

Upcoming Fights: September 14, 2013
Main Event: Floyd Mayweather Vs. Canelo Alvarez
Undercard: Ishe Smith Vs. Carlos Molina, Ashley Theophane Vs. Pablo Cesar Cano, Lucas Matthysse Vs. Danny Garcia.

Upcoming Fights: September 12, 2013
Main Event: Julio Diaz Vs. Shawn Porter
Undercard: Badou Jack Vs. Marco Antonio Periban, Hugo Centeno Jr. Vs. Julian Williams.

Upcoming Fights: September 7, 2013
Main Event: Chris Arreola Vs. Seth Mitchell
Undercard: Carlos Velasquez Vs. Rico Ramos, Rafael Marquez Vs. Efrain Esquivias, Ronny Rios Vs. Jose Angel Beranza.

Last edited:

The Master Chief

I guess not alot of people on sppf like boxing or knows this thread exists xD

I don't know much about boxing but i do know about Floyd Mayweather... kinda. Isn't he still undefeated? That was probably a noob question <_<"

PsychicPsycho

I used to watch more boxing when I was visiting my dad more often (he's got Showtime and HBO, we don't), but I don't see much of it now. My favorite fighter would be Pacquiao (sp?) if he's still fighting. It seemed like he feel off the world after that knockout :(
I guess not alot of people on sppf like boxing or knows this thread exists xD

I don't know much about boxing but i do know about Floyd Mayweather... kinda. Isn't he still undefeated? That was probably a noob question <_<"
lol, I'd be the latter.

And yes he is still undefeated, much to my dismay. I'd hoped Alvarez would've taken him out, but my understanding is that it was about as one-sided a fight as you could have that went the distance, in the opposite direction.