• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mamas Family Television Show Fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Since 1981, the popular show, " Mamas Family " has charmed the world with blue-collar antics of a 60+ year old widow and her family and friends, namingly Rural Bumpkins, which I am, sort of, the rural part. Thelma Harper was the blue-haired widow of 11 years and she lived in a town called Raytown Missouri, yes that is a real place, located in the suburbs of Kansas City Missouri. Thelma gave birth to 3 children, The eccentric Ellen, Idiot Vinton, and overly dramatic, emotionaly unstable, just plain nuts, and rude, not to mention greedy, Eunice. Eunice and Ellen were only seen in a few episodes of seasons 1 and 2 combinde, with a guest appearence by Ellen in season 3, the first season of syndication. The show was cancelled in 1983 or '85 after 2 seasons. In '86, the show came back in syndication with more humor. Seasons 3-6 added two new characters into the mix, Eunice's teenage rebel, Bubba, and the zany, just-plain-goofy Iola Lucielle Boylen.

I'm tired so I'll edit THIS post with more information and clear up anything I have wrong later. Remember, THIS POST WILL BE EDITED.

If you are or were a fan of this show, please join.

John

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.