• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MAMMA WAS A HO- an OU RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
386_s.gif
212.gif
392.gif
145.gif
639.gif
bw_245_shiny_suicune_sprite_by_azureblaxis-d368imo.gif

braggin'

Dark-Tyranitar

SAND VEIL HAX!!!
really good team here, the only thing i can think of is maybe switch mach punch on infernape for stone edge for common switch ins to it like jellicent for a 2hko i believe (thats one while it switches and the next SE kills it). That is all i can really think of, solid team here!

TrollFreak

really good team here, the only thing i can think of is maybe switch mach punch on infernape for stone edge for common switch ins to it like jellicent for a 2hko i believe (thats one while it switches and the next SE kills it). That is all i can really think of, solid team here!

True, but then i don't get the momentum going w/o U-Turn, which saves me so much

I thought HO was either all Physical or all Special.

next time, rate the team, don't just gimme that crap

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
maybe put a life orb on ur scizor since those calcs you have for it include it and you need as much power as you can get if it's HO

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
If you don't want the crap, Then don't call it hyper offense when it's not. Simple.
someones a bit pissy

although HO is generally limited to attacking on one spectrum im 90% sure tht this is still HO hahahaha. but nevertheless its a great team DM, suicune is a ****ing monster, sadly it doesnt get nasty plot :(. some times +1 boosting makes u run out of screens too fast lol. The only thing i would change wit sets is change infernape to a sd/ np set. using choice items in HO isnt the best idea(scarf is sometimes acceptable) because it makes u switch, which is a bad idea wit HO so yeaaaa but nevertheless great team bro hahaha ^-^

TrollFreak

u know what, i;m using smog on, since this will likely be filled with dumb idiots, can a mod lock this, i want ppl to still see the team

u know what, i;m using smog on, since this will likely be filled with dumb idiots, can a mod lock this, i want ppl to still see the team

ahahaha, no. this team isn't even very good. But if you want me to lock it but leave it open to the public so you can brag i will make sure no one ever sees this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.