• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Man Chooses Murder Over Paying Child Support.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I actually had a law professor who argued the reserve of that. We were reviewing a case about someone who stole a beat up car. As he said, auto theft is auto theft is auto theft. If you were going to jail anyways, why not at least enjoy the joyride in the porsche instead.

In regards to murder versus paying child support, either way, you'll need to pay in restitution and serve jail time. The real defining factor is whether or not the state has the death penalty.
Stealing a worse car doesn't lessen the penalty. Killing a child, however has a far worse penalty than child support evasion. And lest anyone should "enjoy the ride" of killing his own child.

This thread is a real gas, huh?

Djura

99% chance to hit
This is why the human race is amazing.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Knew someone was going to say that. I meant someone in general. Mental capacity, personality, etc.

Clearly someone who's most basic paternal instincts are clouded by his own selfish desires to keep his chokehold on his money.

That, or someone who is overflowing with powerful personal opinions, self-worth and an obscene sense of self-pride. I mean, paying your wife to support your own flesh and blood is just too far beneath anything worthwhile for this guy, that's for sure.

Either way, he's still a dumb*ss.

Xx Flare xX

If it was me I'd just pay the damn thing.
Cos everyone knows criminals hate child killers.(even the scum of the world are on our side for that)
So he will be in prison getting beaten up and forced to pick up soap in the showers:p

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
If it was me I'd just pay the damn thing.
Cos everyone knows criminals hate child killers.(even the scum of the world are on our side for that)
So he will be in prison getting beaten up and forced to pick up soap in the showers:p
Thus instead of his pocket being raped figuratively, his "back pocket" will be raped literally.

Nostalgic Hybrid

Judged By Username
Who wouldn't do this? I hear prison is a fun place to be.

On a serious note, whenever a story like this is posted, the most anyone can normally say are words of disgust.
And everyone pretty much said what was on my mind.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
that murder is probably the proud result of a annoying wife and financiel problems, in america it seems to be the tradition to discust murderers in pubic by yelling at them without asking questions, but what is his complete story i wonder? his wife obviously must have done something to piss him off real good.

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Have a nice time getting butt raped in prison

(s.i.e) said:
but what is his complete story i wonder? his wife obviously must have done something to piss him off real good.
Because that excuses killing his child obviously =/

The simpler thing to do would be to just not have children if you don't want to pay child support but hey I guess this is a another example why stupid people shouldn't reproduce along with the parents of Adolph Campbell.

Mew's desire

*Smirks*
I would NEVER, EVER do such a STUPID thing.
Just paaaaay the money, life's more important than a few pieces of precious paper.

Rommath

▲_▲
I suppose he considered his precious money SO much more important than the life of his son. What's murder and jail time when there are bits of paper to be kept? What an idiot. Clearly some people just don't deserve kids in the first place.

Last edited:

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
what's his problem? just because you have to spend some dough on raising your son, Doesn't mean you have to turn into some mad psycho and Kill him.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I find myself wondering whether he did this to avoid losing any of his precious, precious money or just because he didn't want to pay child support on principle.

Either way, he's a d*ck.

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
Hmm, he could've sold his meth instead, but I guess not.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
he should have killed himself