• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Man Chooses Murder Over Paying Child Support.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Yeah, like that would work.
If I didn't have the money to pay, I'd GET the money, rather than killing the person that had my blood in his veins, MURDER!

Hey, those blood thieves deserved it.

I heard this thread has murder

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
A guy killed his child over Child-support? Cheeze-it's crisp! What's next? A police officer that goes door to door shooting people just because they ran out of thier glazed donuts?

??????

That guy.
This is my kind of dude.

Yeah, stick it to The Man! Don't support your child!

Cobalt_Latios

Let's see, before posting I read the first post. Not much there, summarizes. Then, I notice the OP's comment. I decide to read the linked article. Let's just say, it elaborates a heck of a lot more.

I would think just paying the woman would've been smarter, instead of resorting to killing your son over money.
Of course, it would help if he had "money" to begin with. It states later that he'd been "strapped for cash". Not much in the ol' piggy bank.

I could end my post there, but... besides, I think that paying the woman, how much could that possibly have cost?
How does $4,000 sound?

Who the hell would choose to spend the rest of his life in prison and live the rest of his life knowing he killed his own flesh and blood over paying child support?
He killed his own son because of how much in debt he was. He wouldn't have been able to pay it off unless he miraculously got a well paying job.

$4,000 isn't exactly easy to come by.

Surely monetary value is worth less than a human life, let alone his own child?
Might sound a bit morbid, but: "the price is right."

S T U P I D.

Enough said. This man lacks common sense (any one remember Common Sense's obituary?)
I'll apologize your first comment, because I'm rather flattered that you remember that thread. Because I'm the one who made it :D.

That was a legendary thread, and it needs to be brought back. =/
I'd be happy to do so. Would require a massive bumpage (I'm not too sure how old it is...). Or, I could simply repost it. I still have the clipping on my comp.

I find myself wondering whether he did this to avoid losing any of his precious, precious money or just because he didn't want to pay child support on principle.
Helps if he actually had any money to begin with.

You know, initially, when I saw the title of this thread I was going to post at what point this guy was a bit twisted. Read the article and it changed somewhat. Yes, he did kill his own son. However, he was in debt of about $4,000. That's quite a bit if you ask me. He could have made a loan and payed it back later, but really, he was in a desperate situation.

I'm rather glad I read the article, I like to know the reasoning before I make up my own opinions. At least then there's some "sensibility" to it. I don't really think there's much of that around in the murder department, but sacrifices may need to be done; material or living.

*C_L*

Almighty

uh... juxtaposition
^ I read the article as well, and, in my eyes at least, his desperation doesn't remotely justify what he did... at all.

And no, killing his son was not a sacrifice. A sacrifice would be, and this is a completely random example, killing himself if it somehow generated money for the well being of his family and his son whom he should have loved. A sacrifice implies that what you're giving up is of great importance to you. Obviously in this, such was not the case, since he stated his complete indifference on killing either the mother or the son.

What he did was purely a selfish act. It's simply cowardice.

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

^ I read the article as well, and, in my eyes at least, his desperation doesn't remotely justify what he did... at all.

And no, killing his son was not a sacrifice. A sacrifice would be, and this is a completely random example, killing himself if it somehow generated money for the well being of his family and his son whom he should have loved. A sacrifice implies that what you're giving up is of great importance to you. Obviously in this, such was not the case, since he stated his complete indifference on killing either the mother or the son.

What he did was purely a selfish act. It's simply cowardice.
Well, you've done a better job at what I was trying to get at. Not only that, you did it with 1 paragraph. As you can tell, I ain't very good with words. I try to, but it ends up getting myself "bitten in da but".

Now that I think about it, cowardice does sum it up; he didn't want to have to face paying off such a debt, so he took "the easy way out" in the most morbid of ways.

*C_L*

Kiggz

Team Genesis X
can you blame him ? :) you know that cash was not going to the kid it was just gonna go to the wifes crystal meth or crack habbit unless shes on herrione then shes just spending the money on heron and smokes :)

Dattebayo

Banned
If he didn't want to pay child support, then why did he have a child in the first place? Raising a kid isn't free you know, you have to pay for the stuff you buy for the kid.

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
He sould of just played pokemon.;munchlax;
What the hell? No. Please just shut up. Better yet, edit this post to make a rather intellectual one with better spelling. What does Pokemon have to do with this article? Your reference is just completely irrelevant to the topic and worse is trolling.

As you are a newbie and know no better, you should've read this before posting that.

fierylord

Charmander! Yay!
Why do people have to be like that?
You know, my dad got a huge bill
for his car and he wasn't going to
ay it. They threatened him with
court so he payed :eek:

SlipKnoT

can you blame him ? :) you know that cash was not going to the kid it was just gonna go to the wifes crystal meth or crack habbit unless shes on herrione then shes just spending the money on heron and smokes :)
How the hell do you know his wife used drugs? And why would she buy herons?

I wonder what wacky things our race will do next~~!
Shut up.

He sould of just played pokemon.;munchlax;
You're an idiot too.

Why do people have to be like that?
You know, my dad got a huge bill
for his car and he wasn't going to
ay it. They threatened him with
court so he payed :eek:
Why do you
have to type
like this?
What is wrong