• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Man Chooses Murder Over Paying Child Support.

SkittyGirl07

I can't believe that guy would rather kill his own child than pay child support. It sickens me that there people like that in the world.

What a jerk. If he paid the child support, he wouldn't have to go to jail. Idiot.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Damn it, I thought Hurricane Katrina had pushed all the crazy ****-wads out of my city. Guess Texas has too many morons as it is.

Ectoplasmicblob

Eh.. not into that

................................... My father owes me $50,000 in child support. $50,000 F***ing dollers. Yet he wouldn't lay a finger on me. And the man's bi-polar.

Plus, he most likely makes less money then this *** hat.

I have just developed a new respect for him.

Honestly, how cold do you have to be to kill a BABY over child support money?!

Kipcha

The sad thing is... I'm not surprised in the least that someone would do something like that. Just goes to show where the human race is headed.

He may have 20 to life and a very high bail, but it's worth it if you don't have to pay child support. Right?

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
What a very wise and noble decision.

True.

I really feel sorry the kid didn't have a chance to change his life around with a shitty dad.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
The sad thing is... I'm not surprised in the least that someone would do something like that. Just goes to show where the human race is headed.
Yes, we have never had murderers or psychopaths before in the history of the human race. Horrible crimes are a new phenomenon in modern times, and a far greater problem than warfare or pollution.

Lordy, lordy, lordy.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
We suck

The human race was heading downhill a long time before this.

Kipcha

Yes, we have never had murderers or psychopaths before in the history of the human race. Horrible crimes are a new phenomenon in modern times, and a far greater problem than warfare or pollution.

Lordy, lordy, lordy.

Never said that this was a recent thing. I am not ignorant to the past, and know that this is the way things have been going for a long time. I'm merely stating that it is something that most people would never consider doing, yet when someone commits a crime like this, no one is surprised, and that's just... sad.

sweetpikachu

PYT. ♥ (:
I can't believe this psychopath. Murder over simple child support?! You've got to be kidding. I mean come on, why?! This guy must have some serious problems. Aren't you legally required to pay child support? That must mean it's a crime if you don't pay. So, lets see:

1. Dosen't pay the child support

2. Murder

Let's see, I think that would be, in my opinion, 30-50 years in jail?

Profesco

gone gently
[IMG200]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk61/Profesco/Pokemon%20art/quote-Psyduck.jpg[/IMG200]

saraht345

Lolwut :D!
I don't think killing your (only) son is very awesome when you choose money over him.

6 words:

where.

do.

these.

people.

come.

from.