• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Cold Glalie

Has the wierd man in Mauville City Pokecentre ever changed for you? because he has for me, i had the one that wants a smooth item i traded something for a tyre and now he is the one with blue hair

ICG ;362;

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Ice Cold Glalie said:
Has the wierd man in Mauville City Pokecentre ever changed for you? because he has for me, i had the one that wants a smooth item i traded something for a tyre and now he is the one with blue hair

ICG ;362;
He changes when you mix records, you switch with the one that your partner has.

S

ShadowAlakazam

Yup, and if you trade the weird man with somebody from ruby and you got sapphire, he might even want to trade you a red tent which cant be gotten in sapphire. Vice Versa. Meaning to say its the only way to get stuff for your secret bases which cant be in your version. Somebody correct me if im wrong.

H

Hukuzo

ShadowAlakazam said:
Yup, and if you trade the weird man with somebody from ruby and you got sapphire, he might even want to trade you a red tent which cant be gotten in sapphire. Vice Versa. Meaning to say its the only way to get stuff for your secret bases which cant be in your version. Somebody correct me if im wrong.
Interesting, I didn't know that.

B

Brady09

there are actually 5 of those dudes.
one sings and asks you to change one word of his odd song,
one tells stories about other trainers,
one asks you loads of questions,
one puts a new word in the game's vocabulary,
and the last swaps secret base decorations.

Status
Not open for further replies.