• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Manafi: the next secret legend?

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
will manafi join the ranks of Mew, Celebi and Jirachi by having 100 in every base stat and large moveset possibilities, or something else? discuss.

If not a secret legend, manafi would probably be a baby Kyogre, being useful in no way other than the way Pichu is if you want Volt Tackle.

Last edited:

Captain

*CLICK HERE FOR FUN*
It's not legendary, is it? I thought it was a water Pokemon.

blue_kiko_kid

Suizuring until 22
I always thought it was a legend.

blue_kiko_kid

Suizuring until 22
I always thought it was a legend.

Sarukarisha

Retiring
Yeah probably, but you need ranger and a special event to get it and also it has been cleared that it will not evolve into Kyogre.

Claydol

Claydol
Yeah probably, but you need ranger and a special event to get it and also it has been cleared that it will not evolve into Kyogre.
Is this actually what some people thought? I guess I underestimated the idiocy in the Pokémon fandom, not that it was by much.

I mean a specific kind of legendary like Mew, Celebi and Jirachi, not like Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza.

Ray, Kyogre and Groudon ARE a specific type. Rayquazza=Tier 1. Kyogre and Groudon are Tier 2.

And Deoxys is secret legend too, but it does not go baseline 100's. That is not a requirement.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
And Deoxys is secret legend too, but it does not go baseline 100's. That is not a requirement.

yeah, but Deoxys is a bit of an oddball anyway. It's not cute and small like the other promotionals, plus it was the second promotional in a single generation (the only time it's ever happened thus far). It's also a shape-shifter... I think it's safe to assume that Deoxys is in a league all its own from the other promotional legendaries.

Anyway, I believe it's already been confirmed that Manaphy can only be gotten from that promotional egg in Pokemon Ranger. I can see it having all 100 base stats... now, the only thing Manaphy seems to have different from the others is that it's no a part Psychic-type. Seems like one minor difference from everything else, though (and there's nothing saying the typing won't change before the game's release. Look at Tamanta).

Chaotic Sneasel

#1 Sneasel/Alakazam
Yes Scorpion, it comes from an egg.