• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Manafi: the next secret legend?

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
will manafi join the ranks of Mew, Celebi and Jirachi by having 100 in every base stat and large moveset possibilities, or something else? discuss.

If not a secret legend, manafi would probably be a baby Kyogre, being useful in no way other than the way Pichu is if you want Volt Tackle.

Last edited:

Captain

*CLICK HERE FOR FUN*
It's not legendary, is it? I thought it was a water Pokemon.

blue_kiko_kid

Suizuring until 22
I always thought it was a legend.

blue_kiko_kid

Suizuring until 22
I always thought it was a legend.

Sarukarisha

Retiring
Yeah probably, but you need ranger and a special event to get it and also it has been cleared that it will not evolve into Kyogre.

Claydol

Claydol
Yeah probably, but you need ranger and a special event to get it and also it has been cleared that it will not evolve into Kyogre.
Is this actually what some people thought? I guess I underestimated the idiocy in the Pokémon fandom, not that it was by much.

I mean a specific kind of legendary like Mew, Celebi and Jirachi, not like Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza.
Ray, Kyogre and Groudon ARE a specific type. Rayquazza=Tier 1. Kyogre and Groudon are Tier 2.

And Deoxys is secret legend too, but it does not go baseline 100's. That is not a requirement.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
And Deoxys is secret legend too, but it does not go baseline 100's. That is not a requirement.
yeah, but Deoxys is a bit of an oddball anyway. It's not cute and small like the other promotionals, plus it was the second promotional in a single generation (the only time it's ever happened thus far). It's also a shape-shifter... I think it's safe to assume that Deoxys is in a league all its own from the other promotional legendaries.

Anyway, I believe it's already been confirmed that Manaphy can only be gotten from that promotional egg in Pokemon Ranger. I can see it having all 100 base stats... now, the only thing Manaphy seems to have different from the others is that it's no a part Psychic-type. Seems like one minor difference from everything else, though (and there's nothing saying the typing won't change before the game's release. Look at Tamanta).

Chaotic Sneasel

#1 Sneasel/Alakazam
Yes Scorpion, it comes from an egg.