• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

manaphy and phione

phione good or bad

• who liked phione

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • who doesn't like phione

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • dont realy care

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

raneman

mafia man
i was just wondering who likes the idea of a legendary having an offspring.

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
i personally don't mind it

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
i dont really care since i got both manaphy and fione already

Powerful_Blaziken88

Legendary having an offspring, cool. Offspring not having a movepool or stats to save its life, not cool.
Seriously, Phione is one of the worst Pokemon ever for how rare it is. I mean you can get as many as you want, but you have to have a Manaphy to get it!
Seriously, it isn't worth it. I'd get it for the Pokedex entry and release it.

Slayer

Life's a Beach.
I dont mind
as long as they dont make it possible for the offspring to evolve into the legandary pokemon like phione
he cant evolve into the greater and awsomer(sorry i dont entirely know how to spell that) Manaphy

Last edited:

Pikawho?

(five15)
Phione really isn't that good. But it is cool that you can make a ton of eggs of him.

DSDark

Breeder
its kinda weird but i'm glad i'll be able to get both

HITMONCHAN

DIALGA OWNS ALL!!!!
I will be getting both Manafi and Phione.