• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Manaphy... exactly how?

Plasma

Actual Photo
Alright, I have the egg on my Ranger, and am waiting April 22nd as eagerly as the next person here :p, but I haven't been able to find any good descriptions here on the internet of HOW to get Manaphy.

I assume you have both games on on two different DS's, and then "Send Signal" or whatever on your Pokemon Ranger game, but what do you need to do on DP? How soon can you get Manaphy, and how exactly does it work - on the DP side of things?

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
password was only to get the manaphy mission. Once you can trade the ranger game sends a signal to D/P and a man gives you the egg in-game.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
You need to get to the first Pokemon Mart, then you can transfer it over.
Yes, you need two DS's.
Okay, now, can you tell me if you can save before you get the egg (on Diamond/Pearl), so that you can soft reset for it to be shiny or have a good nature and good IVs?

zxr750j

You can't send it multiple times. I did it with the Jap versions: Send from Ranger. Turn on other DS with D/S. On the openingscene it detects that another DS is sending the Egg. There will be a new startup option in D/P, choose it. This changes something in you save-file. After this it's done, now you can startup D/P and you can pick up the egg in the north city.

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
I thought the egg went directly to your team.

Plasma

Actual Photo
You can't send it multiple times. I did it with the Jap versions: Send from Ranger. Turn on other DS with D/S. On the openingscene it detects that another DS is sending the Egg. There will be a new startup option in D/P, choose it. This changes something in you save-file. After this it's done, now you can startup D/P and you can pick up the egg in the north city.

THANK YOU. :D

Cor

um, and stuff
Okay, now, can you tell me if you can save before you get the egg (on Diamond/Pearl), so that you can soft reset for it to be shiny or have a good nature and good IVs?

Yes. But only before you recive the egg. So good luck hatching.

Gribman92

How do you factory reset Ranger to get another Manaphy egg?