• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Manaphy Movie, Have U seen it yet?

Did you see it?

• Yes!

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No......

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
Pokemon Ranger and the Temple og the Sea just finished, did you see it? Post your comments.....
Me, well, i cried at the end, i wanted may to keep Manaphy, but that wasnt going to happen
This is what i will remember the movie by: (manaphy)"Love you mommy, love you May"

gotiloco

MISDREAVUS PWNS :))
I LOVED IT...
and I alsmot cried in the part when jackie told may she couldnt keep manaphy then she went crying to that other girl that made me oh so sad...
but the movie had beautiful graphics in fact best pokemon movie yet
it gets a 30 out of 10... ;490; ;manafi;

DaMike52

Banned
I saw and it was AWSOME. I'm going to buy the DVD. But you know something, I don't know why people were displeased about all the CG and it being too sappy.

I LOVED IT!!It was the best movie yet!!Just a bit too sappy for my taste but still great and cool!!AWSOME GRAPHICS!!!!!!For Pete's sake it was in 3FREAKING-D!!

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
Uhm...you DO know this is spoilers and Dogasu will be on you guys like Combee on a honey tree and erase this thread, RIGHT?

If you want to discuss the movie, go to the episode discussion forum. (Not trying to be a wet towel here, but please read the rules!)

That was literally (in my opinion) the best Pokemon movie I've ever seen. I didn't cry at the end, but I certainly welled up. May had become a mother to Manaphy, and almost nothing is worse for a mother than having to give up her child. =(

Manaphy is SOOO cute!!!

Not to mention that this movie was very pleasing to my Advanceshipper spirit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.