• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Manaphy Ranger Inquiry

Cenodoxus

SMILE.LIKEYOUMEANIT
So, as pretty much everyone knows, the password to obtain Manaphy´s egg in Ranger will soon be released. What I want to know is: after getting and transfering a Manaphy egg, if you start a new game, can you do the whole thing over again and get another egg, and so forth? Or is the cartridge programmed to let you have only one egg? I don´t really plan on getting Ranger, so if the first is true, I´ll probably be able to make a deal for Manaphy over Wi-Fi, but if there is only one Manaphy per game it will be much more difficult.

I checked SPP´s page on this and it doesn´t say anything about it. So, would anyone know?

Deucalion

Have a nice day!
Each D/P catridge will only accept one Manaphy egg, ie you would have to start again on both D/P and Ranger to get a second manaphy.

DeathDjango

Funkeeadelic
MYSTERIOUS MISSIGNO is right. Only one egg per game allowed.

-Django

poke_tamer

Wait so if u restart your game u dont get to send over another manaphy egg!

Cenodoxus

SMILE.LIKEYOUMEANIT
Oh, I know that each D/P game can only accept one Manaphy egg. What I wanted to know was whether Ranger would give you another egg if you restarted and did the mission again.

This is because if Ranger can get you multiple Manaphy by restarting, people would be more willing to trade them over Wi-Fi.

Anyway. To those who answered my question, thank you.