• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Manaphy Ranger passwords revealed! (Updated with Other Passwords)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurowaSan

Croissant Kamen \o/
You can't transfer the egg even when the egg says you should give it to someone from Shin'ou?
Then what was the point of giving access to the mission now?

Axle

Ahhh, I am soo happy.
I got the code almost an hour before the countdown resched zero^^

Now I'm a happy owner of my manaphy egg! Now the only thing left to do is wait until April 22nd...

Slayer

Life's a Beach.
This is awsome since their were so many spam threads that said nothing except what is the password or when is it coming out?

As of right now, I've had my egg for approximately 15 hours. Now for the longest wait ever....

Tom

Meeeee ^.-
I got 44 health thingies so every battle is simple :D

I bet the 2 sythers at once and then waited for Venusaur to shoot a viney thingy and circled the hec outa it :D

Will the US version of Ranger give the Manaphy egg to the UK version of D/P.
Well it probably won't matter anyway because I'll probs import it from America anyway :p

-Tom ^.^

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
The password for Manaphy in Ranger is:

P8M2 -- 9D6F -- 43H7

What do I have to do before I can input the password?

Before you can do the Manaphy mission, you just have to beat the Ranger story mode, unlocking the Ranger Net option.

How do I put in the password?

Here's the text from the official site:

1. Access Ranger Net after finishing the game. When you see Ranger Net on your main menu, click on it.

2. Your screen will show "Play a special mission." On your Nintendo DS, press the top Right trigger, the X button, and left on your directional pad simultaneously.

3. You should see a screen that says "Enter the password has been added."

4. Tap the touch screen, and wait as the game saves.

5. After the game saves, tap the screen again, and a new menu will come up that says "Enter the password."

6. When you click on the password menu, you'll be allowed to enter the password!

Please, PLEASE don't make threads about this, they will be closed. >>;;

TRJessie, I found a possible misinterpretation on the paragraph that I'm about to give thinking that's drawn up by people who read it wrong, thinking there is one additional requirement after beating the game. Do most members here think this way:

"The three Special Missions that are NOT the three Ranger Net missions that don't require any sort of password to access must be completed in addition to the requirements given by Pokemon.com, all in order to activate the code that unlocks Manaphy, but as you know, if you complete a version of Ranger that's NOT the US version of Ranger thinking that you will get Ranger Net on that version of Ranger, you're dead wrong: Ranger Net is ONLY available in portions by event in Japan, and in full in the US, and if you got it in Japan, you can ONLY access two missions, and that's it. But let's get back to my point: Just to give you a rough idea on what the "three Ranger Net missions that don't require any sort of password to access" involve, we need to differnate the missions between Ranger Net and Other Special: The three Ranger Net missions that don't require any sort of password involve: Deoxys, Celebi, and Mew, and the other three Special Missions involve Kyogre, whose mission ends off the Fall City harbor, Groudon, whose mission ends at the Jungle Relic, and Rayquaza, whose mission ends in Fiore Temple... Am I right?"

...Or do they think this way:

Pokemon.com said:
...Remember, you have to complete the story mode of the game, including defeating the three Legendary Pokemon(click here for info!) in Fiore Temple.

"This above quote is proof that, in order to unlock the Manaphy mission, before you even try to input the password, you must beat Pokemon Ranger AND unlock Ranger Net, and in order to beat Pokemon Ranger, you have to capture the three legendary beasts in Fiore Temple. The three legendary beasts are, in the order in which you fight them:

Raikou, Suicune, Entei..."

If most members around here think the first part of my point is true, they're dead wrong, and you may likely be concerned: You don't have to beat the Special Missions in order to activate the Manaphy password. But if most members around here think the second part of my point is true, then congradulations to those members! Threads made by any of those members likely won't be closed to their stupidity, and they will be active for the rest of their time they want to be here at SppF...

Can you add the second part of my point to the post I quoted??? And why do I want you to do that??? You know why: In order to ease the confusion that resulted by the misinterpretations that people drew up last week... If you can do that to ease the confusion, then the results will be less people confused on whether or not assumptions drawn up by confusion are true or false. Anyway, I thank you for taking the time to listen to my concern...

Last edited:

*~mudkip~*

They really like us
I was so happy when I saw it on Pokemon.com and here. Now, I have to wait till I get it because my mom won't let me get it until april.....Wait, thats a good thing, i can get oth D/P and pokemon ranger ^_^ but a long wait >.<

The carter

Marsh Trainer
I am going to by the game just for this

is that wrong

yes it is ,its people like you who are gonan guerantee that nintedo will keep doing things like this and keep screwing tih everybody outside of japan and take your money for some bits of data ,but hey go ahead and be my guest ,if I was you just wait till D/P is out and then trade over a manfi from somebody who has the game and is willing to start over and get another manafi for you

Did you know by 'going into the future' you can get different "Manaphy Egg Watch" text? And the egg glows more. :D

pimpblue

Dragon Tamer -#1FAN!
OFFTOPIC: THANK YOU TRJ!!!!!!!!!!YOU DA MAN, OR GIRL!!!
ONTOPIC: Are there codes for lugia and,or, Ho-Oh?
and is there a way to keep manafi,mew,celibi,or Deoxys???
i WANT them on my team!!!!

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Did the mission. Kind of dissappointed me that I couldn't transfer to Japanese pearl but then again it does give me something to look forwards to when it comes to the English versions.

Starts waiting for English DP.

kirbymiester

Can't...think...
I have a question: Can you get more than one Manafi Egg or can the Manafi Egg be transferred to more than one D/P game? If not, can you restart your game and get the Manafi Egg again? Sorry if someone already asked this question and it got answered, but I was too lazy to read it all :p lol.

Thanks!

kirbymiester

Can't...think...
Thanks, but actually, my question was if you could transfer the Manafi Egg to more than one D/P game.

Oh, no you can't. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.