• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

\ManaphyEmuritto23 and MudkipBreeder's shop of ocean wonders.../

ok i can ask someone else and ill have them add your trainer in my TC but ill give credit to you and him

hey i been editing some pokemon Sprites but the problem is i dont know how to make em transparent so could make the sprites transparent for me .i think you people on serebii call them white begone

PK.png

pk12.jpg

pk11.png

pk13.jpg

Pk2.png

pk9.png

pk8.png

pk7.png

pk6.png

pk5.png

pk4.png

pk3.png

sorry, I can't do White be gones. If you want to get a WBG on those, IceDragon (or Nightshroud) is the person you should ask. And are you asking if you can work here? If so, you can.

EDIT: Thank you Northern Lights for covering for me.

Hikari14

Hi, ManaphyEm :D
Can you please enlarge this pic (320pix in height) and make it more vivid...please...
zhikariry0.gif

Thank you :)

Hi, ManaphyEm :D
Can you please enlarge this pic (320pix in height) and make it more vivid...please...
zhikariry0.gif

Thank you :)

sure... but what do you mean by make it more vivid? :)

Just wondering...

EDIT: Sorry Hikari41... gotta go to bed right now... I'll do it tomorrow, ok? I promise. NO ONE TAKE THIS REQUEST! IT'S MY REQUEST!!!!!

BTW, I know what you mean by more vivid now :D

Last edited:

Hikari14

I mean, give it's pic a sharper effect...it get's blurry when enlarged.:p

EDITS:
Oh, it's absolutely fine with me. I'm not in a hurry, anyway :D
Take your time.
Have a good night's sleep for now, ManaphyEm...
Thanks, again :p

Last edited:

crobatman

ManaphyEmurito23, could you make this fusion into a clearer sprite?
ursachanua5.png

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
sorry, I can't do White be gones. If you want to get a WBG on those, IceDragon (or Nightshroud) is the person you should ask. And are you asking if you can work here? If so, you can.

EDIT: Thank you Northern Lights for covering for me.

thnx your welcome

ManaphyEmurito23, could you make this fusion into a clearer sprite?
ursachanua5.png

um i could but i would have to redo the fusion my way

it's ok Northern Lights. I think I know what he's talking about (I think...) :D

I think he just wanted the colors to be synched, right? I've got that done here:

ursachannw6.png

again, I can't (nor can anyone at this shop) do White be Gones, so you'll have to maybe put the fusion in a banner somewhere so there is no white around it. :) Just my suggestion.

Hikari14, I haven't forgotten about you and the picture is coming up right now...

Sorry Mew Monster... MudkipBreeder is going to dinner right now and he won't be back until a little later today... I'm leaving this request to him because he hasn't done one at all yet. How about I put you on the waiting list so you can wait until he gets back?

BTW: Your TC is done at FireReds shop.

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
i needa banner plz..

what ever good image
background:water

prefer them at the sea

the latias and latios club

i needa banner plz..

what ever good image
background:water

prefer them at the sea

the latias and latios club

comin' right up! I'll handle this request. It doesn't matter what images are on there?
EDIT: Done

bannerdc7.png

Tell me if there's anything you don't want in there and I'll fix it. Don't get mad when you are telling me, though.

Last edited:
Getting started on yours right now, mew_monster20...

EDIT: Done: Here it is:

Sorry that it is too small...

try message board size, mudkipbreeder. Or just drag my banner into paint and redo the entire banner. That should help because the background doesn't look good, but at least it's not breaking the signature rules :D:):D:)

Hikari14

Hikari14, I haven't forgotten about you and the picture is coming up right now...

Thanks ! As I've told you, I'm not in a hurry, so just take your time.:)

Do you really H8 Mimiroppu?...ha-ha :D