• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

manaphy's egg

cabman

i was wondering wen is manaphys stats and shiness is it wen u get it on ranger or wen it is sent to d/p or wen it hatches?

cabman

sweet ty
i was thinking of soft ressetting for a shiny manaphy

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Since i've had experiance with this. (The Manaphy is given the same way as Pikachu from PBR) The nature/shiny/IVs are diturmend when you pick up the pokemon from the guy in the Pokemart.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Oh really? Thats good!

Well, I'm assuming they are the same. You get both from Mystary gift, And you get both from the guy in the Pokemart. I'm not 100% sure, But i'm pretty sure.