• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Manaphy's Fakemon Collection

Which starter/starter evo do you like best?

• Total voters
NOTE: IF YOU'RE GOING TO VOTE ON THE POLL, PLEASE COMMENT ON THE THREAD, TOO. THANK YOU. ;D

I have finally figured out how my scanner works, so I will post my fakemon I draw on my free time :). NOTE: Some of the links for the names aren't up yet because I haven't scanned them in yet or I haven't hosted them yet, just to let all of you know :)

Starters/Starter Evo's

Poxx (Grass Starter)
Wolpine
Pynote
Flarle (Fire Starter)
Molkindle
Groundle
Pondeleon (Water Starter)
Chamelake
Champikeon

Other Fakemon

Paradrift
Glirisu
Skullivine (Carnivine evo)
Demirisu (pre evo of Pachirisu)
Demirisu important information
Parakid
Crocozor (pre evo of Scyther)
Mushble
Mushra (pronounced Mush as in mushroom and ra as in Aura)
Spirke
Spikning
Ursnow (Ursaring evolution. Based off of Polar Bear)
Koilala (Luvdisc evo)
Manalubber
Bottlegant
Smowl
Owig
Frowl
Cocowoodo (Sudowoodo evo)
Wolsol (Absol evo)
Chompsir (Pinsir evo)
Cloudeon (Flying Eevee split evo)

Sort of Fakemon
some of these below don't look so much like fakemon but rather weird creatures or they're improvements to a line such as the Unown line :p

Inferqua
Unown (Divided by Sign)
Unown (Pi symbol)

Rate and comment please :)

Last edited:

Registeel DS

Toaster!
Sorry for making such a massive bump, but I think these deserve some justice.

Paradrift: Is this a split evo of Drifloon? It looks very nice, but it doesn't seem to fit the "inflatable balloon" style its evos are supposed to be. A Blimp would be a better idea for a drifloon evo. 7/10

Glirisu: Flying Squirrel? That is a very cool idea. 8/10

Skullivine: The best one, IMO. It looks scary as hell and has a kickass design, but I don't see how it would be a Carnivine evo. 8/10

You need to know what the concept of the pokemon is before you give it an evo, or else the evo won't make sense. For example, drifloon evolves into drifblim because it would be logical that a party balloon would evolve into a Hot air balloon. Here's a harder to understand example: Remoraid, that is a flying fish of some sort, evolves into Octillery, which looks MUCH different than Remoraid. However, Remoraid and Octillery are supposed to based off artilleries (guns/bazookas), where Remoraid represents the bullet and Octillery represents the gun. Got it? =o

I hope I helped you. You did a good job with the Pachirisu evo, because a flying squirrel is a logical evo of a tree squirrel. I can see you have a natural talent for these things, but you should take note what I said. Keep trying! :)

-Leafia-

ive seen those pokemon be4... hm... and in that thread there was the pokedex entries and it said for the umbrella that it is not related to drifloon....

Sorry for making such a massive bump, but I think these deserve some justice.

Paradrift: Is this a split evo of Drifloon? It looks very nice, but it doesn't seem to fit the "inflatable balloon" style its evos are supposed to be. A Blimp would be a better idea for a drifloon evo. 7/10

Glirisu: Flying Squirrel? That is a very cool idea. 8/10

Skullivine: The best one, IMO. It looks scary as hell and has a kickass design, but I don't see how it would be a Carnivine evo. 8/10

You need to know what the concept of the pokemon is before you give it an evo, or else the evo won't make sense. For example, drifloon evolves into drifblim because it would be logical that a party balloon would evolve into a Hot air balloon. Here's a harder to understand example: Remoraid, that is a flying fish of some sort, evolves into Octillery, which looks MUCH different than Remoraid. However, Remoraid and Octillery are supposed to based off artilleries (guns/bazookas), where Remoraid represents the bullet and Octillery represents the gun. Got it? =o

I hope I helped you. You did a good job with the Pachirisu evo, because a flying squirrel is a logical evo of a tree squirrel. I can see you have a natural talent for these things, but you should take note what I said. Keep trying! :)

Well, I posted on another forum (PE2K) that Paradrift was not related to Drifloon or Drifblim in any way at all. I mean, Latios and Latias have markings on them that Togepi and Togetic originally had, so why can't an umbrella have stuff on it that existing pokemon already have? BTW, Paradrift is a Normal/Flying type. :)

Glirisu... flying squirrel was Gravy's idea, but I made a design totally different from his.

Skullivine is supposed to evolve from Carnivine because... well... let me put it to you this way:

Carnivine is a venus fly trap, right? Well, Skullivine is supposed to be based off of a dead fly trap and be all bones. How can venus fly traps bite so hard? I decided that Carnivine would evolve into this by holding the Super MooMoo Milk (item I made up that apparently makes the bones of any pokemon super strong, which would also explain why I made Skullivine a Grass/Steel type) and level it up in a graveyard or a place where ghost pokemon appear. Making a skull evolution of Carnivine would explain why it hurts James so much to be bit by his own Carnivne: It has bones just like us! :D

ive seen those pokemon be4... hm... and in that thread there was the pokedex entries and it said for the umbrella that it is not related to drifloon....

right on the money, -Leafia-. You must be a member of PE2K, right?

EDIT: Added Demirisu, the pre evo of Pachirisu! Be sure to look at it's important information page, too :)

Last edited:

magmaman

Ahhhhhh yeeeeeeah
Wow those are pretty good.

Paradrift looks so adorable!

The others look pretty good, but you might want to draw Demirsu's pacifer a little more noticable, so you wont have to point it out.

Most people don't like Paradrift. I'm glad you do. :)

Anyways, but I show my friends Demirisu and think that he's a baby clown squirrel and ask, "Is that his mouth?". I say, "He's a baby squirrel. That's his pacifire."

I just thought people on here would think the same thing if they saw Demirisu.

anyways, I've got most posted now.

Poke'd

Gallade ownz ur mom
I just noticed that Paradrift looks alot like this character:
normal_parasol.jpg

And I love your designs, Manaphy. I want to steal Skullivine so much. :(

I just noticed that Paradrift looks alot like this character:
normal_parasol.jpg

And I love your designs, Manaphy. I want to steal Skullivine so much. :(

at least it's a nintendo character, too :/

anyways, I have updated the first post with Koilala (Luvdisc evo), Manalubber, and Bottlegant. I'l ltry to get Wolsol and Inferqua up soon.

MudkipBreeder

Behold my Mudkips!.?
I am fine with the picture of Inferqua having problems, I will try to get the picture to you...I am getting a scanner, soon... The pictures are good to me, which I am sure you already know...

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
Those are all very good! Bottlegant has perfect shading which gives it a relaistic look. =D I think all drawings are good, but I really did think that was Demirisu's mouth until you pointed it out. Sorry! D= All your drawings are still good tho. :D

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Wow!! I love these fakemon! My friends Amber forum would die for these......

Sorry for bumping, but I have added six more Fakemon:

Poxx (Grass Starter)
Wolpine
Flarle (Fire Starter)
Molkindle
Pondeleon (Water Starter)
Chamelake

more rating and comments please?

Also, I have added a poll :)

thanks, Mudkip :D

Added more:

Pynote