• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Mandatory" First Post/Introductory Thread.

sassy.skitty

I love Wooper.
Hello, all! ^^

My name is Holly, I go by 'Ly or Holly in most of my games.
I am 19 years old & an avid player of older generation games. I have been using Serebii.net for years but only just realized that there are forums. /facepalm!

I currently own:
red blue yellow
gold silver crystal
ruby sapphire
firered leafgreen

platinum
black white

And I am expecting HeartGold, SoulSilver, Diamond, and Pearl to come in the mail next week actually! (So I am short only 3 games at this time.)

My favorite Pokémon is Wooper! I'm not sure why, I guess just because he is cute and silly and easy to draw!

My boyfriend and I are big Pokémon gamers, but due to lack of funds, I finally got my first Nintendo DS (the DSi) in October, so I am finally getting the new games!

Some of my hobbies include customizing GameBoy systems, upcycling old, used furniture, and eating Poptarts. I am also a serious container gardener.

My most-wanted Pokémon when I get all of the 4th generation games (particularly HG/SS) is a Spiky-Eared Pichu... which I believe can't be traded, so I guess I will be looking for a Pikachu-colored Pichu to borrow from someone once I have some decent collateral to trade for it.

A dream I have is to open my own Pokémon fan-site, but resources are thin, especially time. Serebii has the most comprehensive and long-running guide to game mechanics of all the sites I've ever seen, so I don't know if there would be much of a point. ._____.

I welcome new friends although I do have personal limits on Internet friendships for my safety (and yours?) so hopefully I can meet some nice people with a respect for boundaries. I would, however, love to meet Pokémon fans in my region as well (Michigan), especially those who play the older games and are interested to trade and battle by link in a safe, public place. I have all the cords, and enough systems to do it all by myself, but trading from my blue version to my red version is no fun.

(I did read the rules and didn't see anything about this, but if planning off-site meets are off-limits, please inform me and I will gladly edit this tidbit out of my post!)

That concludes my overly extensive introduction of myself! Maybe I will try to get my boyfriend to join this... He loves serebii.net also! 8D

Last edited:

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Welcome to the Serebii Forums!

We welcome all newcomers here. I read through your post, and I notice that you have several intriguing interests. Feel free to join any forum organizations or participate in any forum activities that you want. :D.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.