• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Manga adaptations of anime episodes

Irene

Rather bizarre
Writing into anime spoilers forum since I'm mostly talking about manga adaptations of episodes that haven't aired in the US yet...

I remember that one of the first manga adaptations for the episodes we saw was the Arcanine one; then we had the Battle Arena one. And then the Battle Dome one. I don't know if there have been others known, cause these are the only ones I've seen images from.

But now, I keep on reading that we've seen manga adaptations for the Regice battle and the May VS Ash one.
Well, yeah, may I know WHERE these mangas are found? I don't think I've ever seen scans of them. I don't even know what magazine they're from. Because I kinda am interested in those.. ^^;
If scans of these are illegal, the name of the magazine where they appear would greatly help.

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
I READ about them on Pokani. I dont think anyone ever posted them up.

Someone at pokeani stated Ash and May would tie and that blaziken would blast off TR by using blaze kick. It did that, and the match will end in a tie its a showdown of solarbeam and overheat (just as I predicted before the manga adaptation came out :p).