• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Manga character's Birthday

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
This is the manga characters Birthday:
Red:August 8
Green(boy):November 22
Blue(girl):June 1
Yellow:March 3
Gold:July 21
Silver:?
Crystal:April 30
Ruby:July 2
Sapphire:September 20
Emerald:May 31
Pearl:June
Diamond:April
Berlitz:?

The Birthstone:
January:Garnet(dark red)
February:Amethyst(purple)
March:Aquamarine(blue-green)
April: Diamond(clear/white)
May:Emerald(deep green)
June:pearl(white)
July:Ruby(red)
August:peridot(light/olive green)
September:Sapphire(deep blue)
October:Opal(pale raindow)
November:Topaz(yellow)
December:Turquoise(light blue)

Last edited:

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
Some of the characters name is the name of the birthstone.

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
I know the Birthstone by months and details about the birthstone.

If you know the characters birthday,Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chobits

Chi, Chi, Chi!!!
Intresting,
should we celebrate for a fictional
charater?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Have a source for these?

Coronis

In lucid awakening
The birthstone chart given by Nuriko55020 is a pretty widely accepted list, although there are actually more than one birthstone to each month, depending on which system you use.

Emerald's exact birthday is 31 May, and although the birthdays of Dia and Pearl are not announced, it's likely that they will be April and June as Nuriko55020 suggested. Ruby and Sapphire's birthstones were stressed at the end of the RS series, and coincidentally, Emerald has Emerald as his birthday as well.

For the previous Dex Holders, I don't think the writers had birthstones in mind while deciding on their birthdays, but rather the horoscopes:

Red, Gold: Leo, a sign associated with strong personalities and leadership (being the main protagonist in their respective series)
Green: Saggitarius, a sign associated with intellect and thinking ahead (being the cool and poised one)
Blue: Gemini, a sign associated with wit and adaptability (being the tricky and mischievous one)
Yellow: Pisces, associated with emotions (her telepathic connection with Pokemon)
Crystal: Aries, a sign associated with ambitions and a strong will (as demonstrated in her Pokemon capture for Oak)

For Silver, his birthday is unknown (at least Giovanni hasn't given us info on that :p), but my prediction is that he could either be a Capricorn (associated with discipline and perseverance) or a Scorpio (enigmatic and intense personality).

On the matter of the DP protagonists, since the writers already had birthstones in mind for Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, they are likely going to do the same for Diamond and Pearl. For Lady Berlitz, it will depend on whether the third 4th generation game (which will be her first name) will bear the name of a birthstone.

Coronis~

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
Thanks Coronis!I have a book about the birthstone.

By the way Coronis?How do you know Emerald's birthday's number?

Last edited by a moderator:

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Thanks Coronis!I have a book about the birthstone.

By the way Coronis?How do you know Emerald's birthday's number?

It's stated in Emerald's biography on the official Netkun site. By the way, please refrain from double-posting in threads, just use the edit button if you have something more to say.

Coronis~

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
Oh,Okay^_^
I wonder if Emerald have parents?
How did he met Crystal,Professor Oak,Latios,and Latias?

Last edited:

Kataphrut

And I'm a Pisces but I am nothing like Yellow. And I have a friend who's Leo, but he's a total cowardly wuss. I guess it's just coincidence.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
I'm gemini too! (*cough* imma twin! chamo-chan is my sis! we are the ULTIMATE Gemini!)
I like the idea of Silver being a scorpio. :)
actually, me and chamo-chan don't act like Blue at all when we are seperated, but put us together and we're totally Blue! .... it's kinda weird.....

razorsfire

Is a school prisoner
yeah
I agree with you on that one
PS: your birthstone being the same with the characters,
It doesn't mean you're exactly like them
Maybe if it says you're Gemini it doesn't mean you are like the way Blue is
Maybe it means that you are smart and adaptable in a way but not like Blue
PS: I'm a Saggitarius and I do think ahead and I am little smart
but it doesn't mean that I'm cool and poised (I do keep my cool but I'm not COOL if you know what I mean)
And I do plan ahead but not the way Green does (I'm organized :) )

Last edited:

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
Ok,you guys are talking about something?

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
I assume Berlitz's birthday is in October. And the birthstone is Opal, which could be her real name

CuddleyeeveeM

Eevee Master
Berlitz's B-day could be in March since her name could be Aquamarine or February if Amethyst.

And I'm a Sag but I'm absolutely nothing like Green (Well I do have a quick temper). But thats just because, if what Coronis said is true about their signs and B-days, its because the manga characters are designed to be like that. People arent.

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart
Wow. Thanks for the info!

BTW, wasn't Lady Berlitz' name given yet? So does that mean that Berlitz is her surname and her real name wasn't given yet?