• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Manga character's Birthday

blob

I doubt that Berlitz was born in October because she likes to fight, and people born then tend to hate fighting.

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
I don't know about that mostly about Ms.Berlitz being an Opal.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Berlitz's personality is notone of a Libra or Scorpio (October), I suspect she's an Aries (March/April) or Pisces (February/March).

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
I don't know much about the other thing you guys are talking about?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Why do the birthdays even matter? They're just fictional characters! No one cares when their birthday is if they can't go to the party.

AlexanderRM

Beginning Trainer
I wonder if Emerald have parents?
No, he doesn't have parents, he was cloned and grown in a test tube.
Or did you mean something like does he STILL have parents?

Possible full names for Berlitz:
Garnet Berlitz
Amethyst Berlitz
Aquamarine Berlitz
Peridot Berlitz
Opal Berlitz
Topaz Berlitz
Turquoise Berlitz

Although if I got to choose the name for the 3rd game, I'd almost be tempted to name it Berlitz just to laugh at the pain & suffering of the people who write pokespecial. (because then, if they followed the pattern, her full name would be Berlitz Berlitz.)

AlexanderRM

Beginning Trainer
I wonder if Emerald have parents?
Or did you mean something like does he STILL have parents?

Possible full names for Berlitz:
Garnet Berlitz
Amethyst Berlitz
Aquamarine Berlitz
Peridot Berlitz
Opal Berlitz
Topaz Berlitz
Turquoise Berlitz

Although if I got to choose the name for the 3rd game, I'd almost be tempted to name it Berlitz just to laugh at the pain & suffering of the people who write pokespecial. (because then, if they followed the pattern, her full name would be Berlitz Berlitz.)

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

O_O Who was he cloned from?

If they did that, I would send so much spam to GameFreak, they'd have to reconsider.

^
I've noticed that too........
.....that is kinda creepy, If you look at the bio that Coronis made for him on the main page......I think there's a picture of him sleeping, but the rest of his body looks like a robot or something.......

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart
*sweatdrops* I've seen that photo of Emerald too. Nothing IS impossible in the world of manga.

He's a clone? I didn't know about that...

So he's really a dwarf? Could it be a side-effect of cloning?

brelili

Call me Bri.
I think he was joking.

razorsfire

Is a school prisoner
yeah maybe

and about Lady Berlitz
I think her name will probably be Opal
one thing that suggests it is the names given to the characters
Diamond- hardest rock
Pearl- smoothest rock (shouldn't those two names be switched?)

and finally
Opal- the most colorful rock
when you shine it in the light, it lets out a beautiful multi-colored shimmer
since their names are the best rocks
it gives a small piece of evidence
or at least I think it does...

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart

Nuriko55020

Dharc The Incubus
OMG!I never knew you guys would talk about something like that.