• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mangle the Famous Phrase Above You (Approved By Dramatic Melody)

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
I am farting- farting

*In Carol Channing voice*
"I know what you're thinking- Did I fire 6 shots, or 7? Well, to tell you the truth, in all of this confusion, I've forgotten myself. So I have one question to ask you- Are you feeling lucky?" I don't know where that's from, but Ryan Stiles said that on "Whose Line is it Anyways?"

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
To drink or not to drink

"Let's see what this Galaxy-class ship can do!"

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
No, this is Jean-Luc

I want to see my father, I want to see him now. Now! Now, now, now, now, now, now, NOW

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
OFF TOPIC: Why is it that whenever I post here, this thread goes to the 3rd or 4th page?

iDoublePost & iBump. Do whatever you want with me