• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mangle the Famous Phrase Above You (Approved By Dramatic Melody)

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
"A shotgun a day keeps the criminals away!"

"I have a bad feeling about this"-Numerous Star Wars films, television shows, etc.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
"Dogs moo when you're having fun!"

"Darth Vader. Only you could be so bold. The Imperial Senate will not sit still for this. When they hear you've attacked a diplomatic—"-Princess Leia, Star Wars Episode IV.

Devastator2000

Are you high...?
"Devastator2000. Only you could love buizel so much. The pokemon will not stand for this! When ash hears you kidnapped his Buziel -"

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth!"

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
"A Buizel for an Aipom, an Aipom for a Buizel!"

"You got Rick Roll'd!"

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T AGREE WITH MY TUNA HAT?"

"It twas beauty that killed the beast."

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
"If it doesn't ****, you have constipation'.

"Rome wasn't built in a day."

Rules:

Keep it Clean
Basically, keep the quotes and how you mess up the previous one clean. That means no excessive cussing, extremly violent or lewd content. Also, please refrain from including any starred out words. (And no that doesn't mean print them without the stars, either.)
Devastator2000, this is your first infraction. It will will be in effect until November 1st (11/01/10). If by that date you have not recieved another infraction, it will be removed from the records. This warning will be sent to you via PM, as well.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
"It twas Bill Gates that killed the beast"

Admiral Ackbar-"It's a trap!"

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Admiral Ask Bar "It's a mod!"

Vageta! What does the scouter say about his power level?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Vegeta! What does the sign say about cake?

"If I've learned anything from videogames, it's that swinging stuff around is fun."

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
"BU-URRRR-URRRRRRRRRRRP!!!!

"Why is the rum gone??" (Jack Sparrow-Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl)

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
IT'S OVER NINETEEN THOUSAND!!!

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn", Gone With the Wind(hopefully, this isn't too much cursing)

IT'S OVER NINETEEN THOUSAND!!!

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn", Gone With the Wind(hopefully, this isn't too much cursing)

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a meatball (I wanted to say something else xP)

Mr Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of this Tootsie Pop (Have fun with this one)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
"Mr. Cowel. How many notes does it take to get to the center of the American Idol Stage?"

"You had one great part in your performance, and that was the end when you stopped singing."