• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Manifest Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Welcome to the clan!

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Nickname you'd like to be called: Kyle is fine :)

Realm: (Federal Force, Nature's Natives, Bandit Beserkers, or Militar de Mexico) Bandit Beserkers

Rate yourself as a battler: (for competitive people, so Optional as well) I'm an experienced trainer, been playing since pokemon blue, I know almost all pokemon's weakness and types

How would you contribute to the clan:I will be as active as I can and also I will be training daily

I only play pokemon diamond at the minute

Sorry man, you can only join one clan. I see you joined Magnet Risers earlier so I'm declining on behalf of said post :c

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Sorry man, you can only join one clan. I see you joined Magnet Risers earlier so I'm declining on behalf of said post :c

:( Oh noes!

By the way, Ex, nice sig.

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Okey gucci. I hope he stays wherever his heart takes him to c:

what?

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Welcome to the clan, widnall. I hope you enjoy your stay. We have some very talented battlers here that would love to help in your training.

The Crusader

Its been awhile guys, glad to see that you are back. On my phone right now, so i cant post the form, but i will join under chris' division :p

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Its been awhile guys, glad to see that you are back. On my phone right now, so i cant post the form, but i will join under chris' division :p

Welcome back. :D Lost my tourney match against Chris.

DRAG IT OUT!

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Thank you for picking us, widnall. :) You will not regret your decision, my new friend.

Welcome again!

Also, Swamp and I have yet to battle ^^ Hehe

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
Nickname you'd like to be called: whatever floats yo boat
Cowboy Name: da fuq is this
Realm: you guys like duel or something to decides who gets me
Rate yourself as a battler: you guys know me. -3/10
How would you contribute to the clan: o.o
Referral: o.o

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Nickname you'd like to be called: whatever floats yo boat
Cowboy Name: da fuq is this
Realm: you guys like duel or something to decides who gets me
Rate yourself as a battler: you guys know me. -3/10
How would you contribute to the clan: o.o
Referral: o.o

Welcome to the clan, buddy! Good to see you here! I don't think Ex has anybody in his realm, so you might end up going in Ex's.

The Crusader

Nickname you'd like to be called: IDC
Cowboy Name: ???
Realm: Chris's
Rate yourself as a battler: you guys know me. IDK anymore but.... I'll go with 1/10
How would you contribute to the clan: Art *cough cough* if Ex ever gives me full tutorials *cough cough*
Referral: myself

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
alright.

what's the xat?

PM'ed.

Nickname you'd like to be called: IDC
Cowboy Name: ???
Realm: Chris's
Rate yourself as a battler: you guys know me. IDK anymore but.... I'll go with 1/10
How would you contribute to the clan: Art *cough cough* if Ex ever gives me full tutorials *cough cough*
Referral: myself

Accepted. Welcome to the clan. One of the leaders will PM you the Xat as I am heading out right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.