• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Manifest Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Nickname you'd like to be called: Zero

Realm: (Federal Force, Nature's Natives, Bandit Beserkers, or Militar de Mexico) After much debate I'll join Bandit Beserker's!

Rate yourself as a battler: (for competitive people, so Optional as well) Im an average battler, so about 6/7

How would you contribute to the clan: Here to contribute the best I can, will be active and participate as much as possible. It seem's you guy's don't ignore your member's like the last clan I was in did.

How do you battle? PO or Wifi? Please give your FC/PO Name or both: ATM it's WiFi - White FC: 3139-3679-9926, but Ill have PO up soon.

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Welcome Zero! Hope you enjoy it here. I'll pm you the xat link.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Nickname you'd like to be called: Zero

Realm: (Federal Force, Nature's Natives, Bandit Beserkers, or Militar de Mexico) After much debate I'll join Bandit Beserker's!

Rate yourself as a battler: (for competitive people, so Optional as well) Im an average battler, so about 6/7

How would you contribute to the clan: Here to contribute the best I can, will be active and participate as much as possible. It seem's you guy's don't ignore your member's like the last clan I was in did.

How do you battle? PO or Wifi? Please give your FC/PO Name or both: ATM it's WiFi - White FC: 3139-3679-9926, but Ill have PO up soon.

Welcome to the clan, Zero! Enjoy your time here! ^_^

bazooka999

<--- EVIL
Nickname you'd like to be called: baz
Cowboy Name: (Optional): lolhellno
Realm: (Federal Force, Nature's Natives, Bandit Beserkers, or Militar de Mexico):Mexico i guess
Rate yourself as a battler: (for competitive people, so Optional as well): 6/10 just coming back.
How would you contribute to the clan: battling xD
How do you battle? PO or Wifi? Please give your FC/PO Name or both: PO and showdown. Name: Bazooka.
Referral: Chris

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Realm: (Federal Force, Nature's Natives, Bandit Beserkers, or Militar de Mexico):Mexico i guess
Rate yourself as a battler: (for competitive people, so Optional as well): 6/10 just coming back.
How do you battle? PO or Wifi? Please give your FC/PO Name or both: PO and showdown. Name: Bazooka.

Welcome to the clan! You already know where the xat is!

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun

Welcome lolhellno (goo) Everyone dont like ma cowboy name idea, I should just take it out (cry)

Also, WELCOME ZERO!

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Ah Thanks for the welcome guy's, do I need to be tested or anything?

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Well let's try this out

I challenge you to a duel: windall
I bet: (1-10 Fame)- 1

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
I have updated the BB post with section-specific challenges to earn BB members Fame. Try them out, BB members! Earn some fame!

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
There will be a ranking system for leaders to use now called Authority. Do Fame missions and you earn an equivalent amount only in the form of Authority. It's for fun and to encourage members to rank up as well. Thanks DC for the idea, and again, Authority is for leaders ONLY.

Bliz

You can call me Bliz
Lol omg guise as I was searching through YouTube for songs I got this effin good one and it's gawt all des pics of hot chicks omggggg but I can't ind link I'm on the pad but dun worry ill get it loll

I jut found the enter thing loll wy the f is it called returnlol

Bliz

You can call me Bliz
Lol omg guise as I was searching through YouTube for songs I got this effin good one and it's gawt all des pics of hot chicks omggggg but I can't ind link I'm on the pad but dun worry ill get it loll

Whoa I forgot to send this lol but I found it her ya guise
/watch?v=xRXIwvHzlk

Yer welcome :3

O ya and the first one is Candice swanepoel so yor welcome again :3 if ya know any of the others iwanna know em lol

Oh wth sorry I double posted sorry :/ and wow I just found another video with way more chicks but the music isn't as good... Oh well lol I guess if yu want it you can pm me or something its hard to get the link on this ipad lol

Last edited:

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun

/watch?v=xRXIwvHzlk

O ya and the first one is Candice swanepoel so yor welcome again :3 if ya know any of the others iwanna know em lol

Oh wth sorry I double posted sorry :/ and wow I just found another video with way more chicks but the music isn't as good... Oh well lol I guess if yu want it you can pm me or something its hard to get the link on this ipad lol

O.O What the....

I made a new team guise, I 6-0d Chris with it c: Then I lost o.o

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon

/watch?v=xRXIwvHzlk

Wut.. and link doesnt work (fedup)

Status
Not open for further replies.