• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Manifest Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Lol omg guise as I was searching through YouTube for songs I got this effin good one and it's gawt all des pics of hot chicks omggggg but I can't ind link I'm on the pad but dun worry ill get it loll

I jut found the enter thing loll wy the f is it called returnlol

Whoa I forgot to send this lol but I found it her ya guise
/watch?v=xRXIwvHzlk

Yer welcome :3

O ya and the first one is Candice swanepoel so yor welcome again :3 if ya know any of the others iwanna know em lol

Oh wth sorry I double posted sorry :/ and wow I just found another video with way more chicks but the music isn't as good... Oh well lol I guess if yu want it you can pm me or something its hard to get the link on this ipad lol
...? o.0 lol

Cherche

Banned
Nickname you'd like to be called: Anything that sounds cool is good enough for me.

Realm: Federal Force

Rate yourself as a battler: I'd say I'm a solid 9 across the board, but I think I could be better.

How would you contribute to the clan: Just how I contributed to my last clan, wars, and just general helping others in the clan out

How do you battle? PO or Wifi? Please give your FC/PO Name or both: PO mainly. Username: Elegant Emerald

Referral: DarkCharizard2

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Welcome to the clan, Dr. C! I'll PM you the link to the Xat.

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Welcome to all new members and Federal Force members :) I will soon update my realm. And DC, hehe I'll try and drop by more often ^.^

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Welcome to all new members and Federal Force members :) I will soon update my realm. And DC, hehe I'll try and drop by more often ^.^

Good boy. And I love your sig! Real nice! Very good work to whoever made it!

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Nickname you'd like to be called: Pambi
Realm: Bandit Beserkers
Rate yourself as a battler: 4-5
How would you contribute to the clan: i'll be as active as i can; try my best in clan wars
How do you battle? PO or Wifi? Please give your FC/PO Name or both: wifi only (4255 9747 7239)
Referral: N/A

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
How would you contribute to the clan: i'll be as active as i can; try my best in clan wars
How do you battle? PO or Wifi? Please give your FC/PO Name or both: wifi only (4255 9747 7239)

Pambi! Great to have you here! :D I already PMed you the Xat, do you still have it?

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun

:O:O:O:OOOOO
Salamat naman nagjoin ka xD Welcome mang!

Nickname you'd like to be called: KFT is an easy one to remember right?
Realm: I really don't mind what division I'm in : ) Although the name 'Federal Force' just sounds right for me.
Rate yourself as a battler: it depends, I normally run stall but B/W 2 kinda steamrolled over my teams so.. but I would say 7/10 in general.
How would you contribute to the clan: I always helped a lot of members in Project Retribution with teambuilding, or I provided suggestions for their team. Next to that I'm always trying to figure out new movesets for pokemon (that aren't gimmicks). And I'm always in for a good discussion of theorymonning. Altho I'm not an active battler at the moment, but that's more because I don't like the metagame we have right now. But I normally play wifi OU and I'm also into UU since that tier isn't broken as of yet.
How do you battle? PO or Wifi? I only battle on PO or any other server (sometimes even on showdown). My DS broke down so I can't wifi battle, but I actually have never even battled over wifi anyways. PO names: I use multiple alts, but my main one for a clan is KFT, but I also go by the name of Ghetto Avenue.
Referral: DarkCharizard2 (and Dr. Ciel since she was from my old clan)

Last edited:

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Nickname you'd like to be called: KFT is an easy one to remember right?
Realm: I really don't mind what division I'm in : ) Although the name 'Federal Force' just sounds right for me.
Rate yourself as a battler: it depends, I normally run stall but B/W 2 kinda steamrolled over my teams so.. but I would say 7/10 in general.
How would you contribute to the clan: I always helped a lot of members in Project Retribution with teambuilding, or I provided suggestions for their team. Next to that I'm always trying to figure out new movesets for pokemon (that aren't gimmicks). And I'm always in for a good discussion of theorymonning. Altho I'm not an active battler at the moment, but that's more because I don't like the metagame we have right now. But I normally play wifi OU and I'm also into UU since that tier isn't broken as of yet.
How do you battle? PO or Wifi? I only battle on PO or any other server (sometimes even on showdown). My DS broke down so I can't wifi battle, but I actually have never even battled over wifi anyways. PO names: I use multiple alts, but my main one for a clan is KFT, but I also go by the name of Ghetto Avenue.
Referral: DarkCharizard2 (and Dr. Ciel since she was from my old clan)

Welcome KFT! It's good to see that you came here! I will PM you the Xat link.

Status
Not open for further replies.