• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Manifest Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Nickname you'd like to be called: Pory
Realm: Militar
Rate yourself as a battler: I was probably a 6.5-7/10 in BW, but that was a while ago
How would you contribute to the clan: Being awesome and maybe battling....not sure
How do you battle?: PO
Referral: I guess Extroph/Ace

hai guys.

~Ace

i can show you how
welcome to the clan chubster

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Rate yourself as a battler: I was probably a 6.5-7/10 in BW, but that was a while ago
How would you contribute to the clan: Being awesome and maybe battling....not sure

hai guys.

Welcome to the clan, Pory.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun

hai guys.

Nice to see you bro :)

Anyone with White/Black 2 wanna give me a Mareep egg with Modest Nature? I'll love you forever if you do <3

Last edited:

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Thanks for the welcomes :] and when I find the time and begin to get on more, anyone feel like helping me back into battling, definitely gonna be a bit rusty. ( I'm not gonna bother even going into BW2 tiers yet, screw Therians)

and no I don't Extroph, I haven't even beat White 2 yet :p

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Thanks for the welcomes :] and when I find the time and begin to get on more, anyone feel like helping me back into battling, definitely gonna be a bit rusty. ( I'm not gonna bother even going into BW2 tiers yet, screw Therians)

and no I don't Extroph, I haven't even beat White 2 yet :p

I haven't seen any Therians in a while o.o

I suggest Chris, KFT, cool, met, and all our active battlers to help you get back on your competitive feet :)

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Hey guys. Again, sorry I'm not super active lately. I just put my DS on the charger, been dead for 2-3 weeks. Once I turn it on I'll probably be more active.

~Ace

i can show you how
Um so yeah guys, if Ex hasn't told you yet - Ex and I will be creating a MD League.

But right now all we're doing is practising, so I advise you to go build some 3:3 mono-teams, and get good with them.
Ex or I will probably update you guys in a couple of days with more news about the League, 'till then take care~

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Um so yeah guys, if Ex hasn't told you yet - Ex and I will be creating a MD League.

But right now all we're doing is practising, so I advise you to go build some 3:3 mono-teams, and get good with them.
Ex or I will probably update you guys in a couple of days with more news about the League, 'till then take care~

Ace is going to help me set up the league and will probably run it if I choose not to :)

Metroid

Look at my post.
Kyurem B isn't banned? Time to make some unique sets guys! I challenge you guys to make a good set for Kyurem B that's not from Smogon, and I'll possibly reward you with Fame ;D

685.png

Kyurem-B @ Expert Belt
Trait: Teravolt
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Claw
- Outrage
- Freeze Shock
- Fusion Bolt

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
685.png