• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Many Pokémon Titles Trademarked

Status
Not open for further replies.

[aka]

Many Pokémon Titles Trademarked

Mods, please move if in the wrong place.

Nintendo has recently tm'd many new Pokémon titles; ones that have already been made such as "Pokémon Red", Blue, Green, and Yellow, as well as ones that have yet to happen, such as Black, Brown, White, Gray, Purple, etc.
Oddly enough, "Pokemon Scarlet" was tm'd twice (this can be explained by the fact that the names were translated from Japanese, and were spelled differently in their original language).

Source
Source of Source

Pokemonwarrior

I Am Your Nightmare
This has been posted before about a week ago (By a week ago I mean almost a month ago lol), but the names being trade marked are just to secure them so they can use them if they want its not definitive prof of new versions or games. But I do like the names Pokemon Black,White,Purple.

Heres a link so you can read all about it and what people think the names. its closed now though.

Last edited:

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
Yeah I hope they stick to metals too. But lets face it, someday they may have to do colors again. But there's more stuff they could do like how about Pokemon Granite Version?

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Everyone here has already heard of this.

It does not mean in any way that Nintendo WILL release these games.

And when they think of the title, it has to relate to the main pokemon in a way, so Pokemon Granite would only work if the main pokemon was Nosepass.

chrombot

The Steel Hearted
Alot of companies trademark things they dont use. Just incase or to throw off fans or to keep control on their franchise.
I wouldn't look into these trademarks too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.