• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Lilia

After a long and treacherous journey, our Hero finally arrives at the Dark Lady's castle only to find himself being asked for help. The Hero explains how the war that the demons have brought upon the humans have killed thousands and put more in misery. The queen of demons however argues that this war has made the human society band together as one and showed empirical evidence how it has increased population, increased production, boosted economy and improved society overall. Furthermore, she explains to the Hero that ending this war will result in a civil war that will produce more bloodshed than there ever was. The Hero, convinced that the only way to bring peace, relatively speaking, is to join forces with the Dark Lady, agrees to help with her plans!

So far,This has been my favorite winter 2013 anime so far along with Tamako Market.

So,What are your thoughts on this show

AceFlonne

Mediator
It was good so far but what bugs me is that none of the character have actual names.

Giotto

So far,I think it's great compared to the rest of the winter 2013. (I hope spring and summer 2013 would come soon )

Jb

Tsun in the streets
It was good so far but what bugs me is that none of the character have actual names.

The main girl is just refereed to as just "Maou" which pretty much translates to Demon King. I'm not sure about the hero though. I loved the first and second episode. I'm not too worried about pacing. The is really popular and pretty much could be confirmed for a second season anyway.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Just what the doctor ordered, more anime tits!

I know, I know, there's far deeper subject matter, and synopses actually make it sound interesting... but then posts on Tumblr make it look a lot like the blatant sex appeal angle they're working with Maou just gets in the way a lot.

I'm really hoping this hashes out to be better, though.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I take it you seen the "economics" gifs?

It may seem like that but it actually fits the setting pretty good. As long as it doesn't get too much more extreme. Her personally overpowers the fanservice, at least that's the way I see it.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Yyyyyeah... See, I'd imagine it's somewhat reductive, but stuff like that isn't just made for no reason, as a general rule.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see on this one. Then again, I'm also really bad at getting into new anime in general.