• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Maple Story Anime

HK

Radiance of Shadows

By the same manga-ka as Akagi? (Never saw that one, but the art and apparent bad-***-ness it has made it seem it might be interesting.) Might check out that one.

But yeah, the fall season is lacking compared to spring and summer. Looks like it's a return to the usual, like how 2005 and 2006 were so ridiculously underwhelming.

By the same manga-ka as Akagi? (Never saw that one, but the art and apparent bad-***-ness it has made it seem it might be interesting.) Might check out that one.
Yep. It is also has the same composer who did the music for the Akagi anime, which had awesome music.

But yeah, the fall season is lacking compared to spring and summer. Looks like it's a return to the usual, like how 2005 and 2006 were so ridiculously underwhelming.
At least for me it means I can catch up.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
At least for me it means I can catch up.

Leaving only two Geneon series (Zipang and the godly long Fighting Spirit after R.O.D. TV for me. And out of the winter season, only Ookami has struck me as remotely interesting (and that's only because Andrew Cunningham loves the light novel the anime is based on).

In some ways I'm thankful that Japan churns out so much crap, leaving the potential backlog that much daunting.

Leaving only two Geneon series (Zipang and the godly long Fighting Spirit after R.O.D. TV for me. And out of the winter season, only Ookami has struck me as remotely interesting (and that's only because Andrew Cunningham loves the light novel the anime is based on).
I never knew naval commanders enjoyed light novels. I learn something new every day.

In some ways I'm thankful that Japan churns out so much crap, leaving the potential backlog that much daunting.
See, you should be thankful to these BESM Moe~ Moe~ shows.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
I never knew naval commanders enjoyed light novels. I learn something new every day.

Wonder if his folks had that intention when choosing that name?

See, you should be thankful to these BESM Moe~ Moe~ shows.

I suddenly feel dirty.

Whatever happened to the day when the female characters in anime were ridiculously well-proportioned, adult women that could hold their own against any man and didn't have creepy borderline conontations between a sister-complex and lolita complex? Misato? Motoko? Where have you gone?!

I suddenly feel dirty.

Whatever happened to the day when the female characters in anime were ridiculously well-proportioned, adult women that could hold their own against any man and didn't have creepy borderline conontations between a sister-complex and lolita complex? Misato? Motoko? Where have you gone?!

They are trapped in the hellhole known as nostalgia, dust in a chaotic wind.

I told you about Kaiji. I guess this is due to yur short term memory.