• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MapleStory Club v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSpiritedAwayx

Myspace pic. ;O
This screenshot is so annoying. I'm tired of seeing it on basil.
chat.jpg

That SS is... different.

I actually bothered to get off my lazy *** and train on squids a couple hours yesterday, leveled my stupid sin.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
That SS..is weird. It's too bad Light didn't kill him. I guess the power of the DeathNote can only go so far *Sigh* Speaking of DeathNote. It's on tonight.

ON Topic: Going to train, getting my 2x Exp tomorrow, gonna be awesome.

Alilatias

Simple Bard
Ah, the Devil's Sunrise. That's one nice-looking sword. Congrats~

And WTF at the death note thingy screenshot.

Wow, haven't been here in a while. Haven't played MS for about 2-3 weeks now. My cousin keeps calling me on the phone and screaming something about some new glove called the 'Stormcaster Gloves' or something. He claims that if you're lucky, you might be able to gather the necessary materials through some code thing in some MS TCG that just came out.

WTF? Almost one month and it seems like I've been gone for a year...

According to him, it's a level 50 glove that has +5 Weapon ATT clean. Wow, he'd better not be lying...

Furizaa

It's true Ali lol... I havent been on ms either, but I've seen screenshots of it on Basil and stuff.

Just one more week till ms! :eek:

Alilatias

Simple Bard
Yeah, I heard about why you can't play MS. Microsoft Vista sucks. BAD. It sucks so badly that even my brother who is usually caught up with computer upgrades decided not to upgrade to Vista.

lol, they pretty much tossed most third-party PC games out the window. It's like Bill Gates screaming, "ADAPT OR DIE!!!"

Anyways... They bothered to put a Leafre refrence on one of those iTCG cards, the Black Robin Hat card. Even though we don't have Leafre yet.

'Are you interested in becoming a free person?' - Legor, Bowman instructor of Leafre

Ohtachi

mia san mia
If you notice my signature, you'd know what I plan on having my Xbow look like in 10 levels. Gotta get that Sirius Cloak. We better get Herb Town PQ next patch. I want that Pirate Hat badly. :( My dream equips:

Pirate Lord's Hat
Blue Tai
Blue Work Gloves
Blue Gore Boots
Sirius Cloak
Golden Crow

Alilatias

Simple Bard
Ehhh... That Pirate Lord's Hat doesn't really match your character, IMO. Now, if it was black or blue, then...

Hm, wonder why they chose the hat to be red?

Anyways, I'm finally starting on that fanfic project titled 'Stories of Henesys' that I mentioned about a month or two ago. As I'm typing it up, I decided to include Charyos, GardenTool, and ILikeChez to make a cameo appearence for the first chapter's introduction. However... I still need approval from you three first before I finish it up and post it at Serebii's non-Pokemon fic section/Sleepywood forums.

If you guys want, I'll probably post up the first part of the intro right here later today if you guys want to see it.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Ehhh... That Pirate Lord's Hat doesn't really match your character, IMO. Now, if it was black or blue, then...

Hm, wonder why they chose the hat to be red?

Anyways, I'm finally starting on that fanfic project titled 'Stories of Henesys' that I mentioned about a month or two ago. As I'm typing it up, I decided to include Charyos, GardenTool, and ILikeChez to make a cameo appearence for the first chapter's introduction. However... I still need approval from you three first before I finish it up and post it at Serebii's non-Pokemon fic section/Sleepywood forums.

If you guys want, I'll probably post up the first part of the intro right here later today if you guys want to see it.

I really wish it were blue, but beggars can't be choosers. I still like the hat ALOT. Gotta have it. I have a friend whos a Lv8x Sniper, so he can help me get it once HT PQ comes out. :p

xSpiritedAwayx

Myspace pic. ;O
Just include me as Danny, my character's name is totally gay. :(

That made me laugh.

I also got to training and leveled my chief bandit.

Conclusion: 16 deaths, 7mil mesos to level.
Yay. ._.

maple0108rc3.jpg

And yes, I plan on gobying to 80. I am lazy... And gobying is the best alternative.

Noodles

Dazzled By The Roses
IGN : Cloudia92 (lame name)
Level: 66
Job: Ice / Lightning Wizard
Game (i.e Global, SEA): MapleSEA
Server (i.e. Scania, Aquila): Delphinus

cloudia92zx8.png

@Cody : 16 death and 7mil.. o.o
but the exp is rly fast, *drool*
0.07% = 2121
0.01% = 303
1400 = 0.04620462046204... %

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Double exp rocks. 50% and hour, level 54 now. But my Dad has been painting the computer room and the wireless got unplugged yesterday so I missed two hours and today it's plugged in but the laptop is too far away, I just keep DCing. So, yeah...

Pirate Crash

Cascade Trainer
IGN : Cloudia92 (lame name)
Level: 66
Job: Ice / Lightning Wizard
Game (i.e Global, SEA): MapleSEA
Server (i.e. Scania, Aquila): Delphinus

How the hell do you level so fast?......

Well i leveled for the first time in 3 weeks.
But i may not play next couple days, heat upstairs isn't working so its like 30 degrees.

xSpiritedAwayx

Myspace pic. ;O
My friend DarkProwlerX for level 100 in a month.
He is dexless, 25 base dex, and uses a level 90 claw. Tons of dex equips. He does about 8k per star. I'll ss it and show everyone his godliness! I'm jealoussss.

And Noodles probably buts lots of 2x exp... >.>

130 dex? That's 105 from equips...

30 dex robe...
12 dex shoes...
15 dex helm...
12 dex earrings...
12 dex atk cape...

That's only 81... and pretty damn godly stuff... what am I missing?

Noodles

Dazzled By The Roses
My friend DarkProwlerX for level 100 in a month.
He is dexless, 25 base dex, and uses a level 90 claw. Tons of dex equips. He does about 8k per star. I'll ss it and show everyone his godliness! I'm jealoussss.

And Noodles probably buts lots of 2x exp... >.>

omg !! 25 base dex and using a lvl 90 claw, that's insane..
dont tell me he's using 50 dex bathrobe.. o.o

and i only use one 2x exp card, it work from 6pm - 10pm (GMT+8) everyday and last for a month.. =/

@Ali : as you can see in the ss, those thing are called trucker, one of the monster in singapore map.. give preety decent exp but the drops are horrible..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.