• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MapleStory Club v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

i hate those turkeys and the laser attack

Alilatias

Simple Bard
Ha, congrats, Danny.

My brother blocked SPPf because we got into an argument one day (let's just say that he's a Nintendo hater and even more of a Pokemon hater). I'm at my friend's house right now. Chances are, you guys won't be seeing me in here for a long while.

I have the first three chapters of my MS fanfic (Stories of Henesys) done, but I'm hesitating to post it up anywhere on the Internet. >_>

I just fought those turkeys for the first time. Can't OHKO them sometimes, and I keep getting knocked off of the ledge by that freaking laser attack. At least they aren't as annoying as the eggs were...

Last edited:

Alilatias

Simple Bard
I cannot unblock something from a DSL connection. To do that, I need to know the admin's username, password, and all of that other stuff. I know the username, but all I know is that the password consists of a crapload of numbers. All that just to block/unblock a website. >_>

Might go on later. I'm hoping to become a Hunter (again) by Sunday (currently level 28), but I rarely go on anymore.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
In that case, try using a Proxy.

I got to 61, Zombies + 4x Exp = 760 Exp a kill = JAJAJAJA

Zombie is a lot more fun than Dummies, and people aren't asshats at Zombies >.>

Pirate Crash

Cascade Trainer

Speaking of asshats, 2x brings out the jerk in people, this Wk who is 75 and im 68)7 levels =/) comes and tries to KS me, a few times i sit down to recover and he sits to.

He was so eager on Ksing that he practically jumped when i got up from the chair, i did this a few times cause it looked funny as hell.

Anyway, he was doing like 5k-7k damage on the GPs, and then i still got most of the kills, Mages XD, but WKs own too.

And so i ended up CCing, but not without giving him a little gift.
BTW, I CCed for the sake of 2x......

Valkyrie X

I can't even express how relieved I am to have Ryu back. :( I was like "...What?" when Kyong called me and said my warrior was working, lol. Thought I'd never get it back...But damn it feels good to play it again. <3 And I leveled it the other night for the first time in forever, whooo. Two more levels and 40% til 80! :D

Spiders are pwntacular...Perfect place for polearm DKs. D: Only problem is that I can't train there effectively without a priest, lol. :( Stupid lack of accuracy...But since 2x has been on, I've been grinding at ice/dark drakes, which have been serving me pretty well so far. I wish I could train at spiders during the double EXP, though...but obviously there's no way in hell I'd get a spot. :p

I currently have 77 mil, planning to buy a zhelm (not sure from which guild yet, Astralis maybe). Aaaaand after I get to 80 I'll start lookin' for a godly eclipse. Not scrolling one myself; my memories of past polearm scrollings won't allow that...>_>

AND THE BLACK FRIDAY SALE'S COMING UP YAY. I have 15k NX left...Hopefully it'll be enough for all the stuff on sale I'll want. :d

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
I can't even express how relieved I am to have Ryu back. :( I was like "...What?" when Kyong called me and said my warrior was working, lol. Thought I'd never get it back...But damn it feels good to play it again. <3 And I leveled it the other night for the first time in forever, whooo. Two more levels and 40% til 80! :D

Grats Cat! =D

Flare said:

Ugh, when I grinded to 70 at zombies I always used to have obnoxious 7x sins and CBs coming in and KSing me. Didn't even know sins or dits trained there after 70 but there were loads. The fact I still have to stay at zombies puts me off MS but I might try them again if they've emptied out of people. I always used to have to train in the morning (GMT) to actually get a map to myself.

Last edited:

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
Well, if you were a Cleric/Priest you would train in Ghost Ship at SEA instead, XD.

Anywhos, levelled up my warrior, Level 25 now and my mage is probably gonna level twice tomorrow with the 4x I'm buying for the event lol. Probably posting a screenie soon. Ima see what the new Korean Folk Town quest is about and I'm gonna grind at Three Tailed Foxes.

Furizaa

I havent done much with my WK, but I got my Sin 3 levels to 37 yesterday and my xbow 2 levels so far to 47 today... I hope I can get my xbow to lv.50 tomorrow, so I should try and level it up once more tonight..

I was training my xbow at dummies though, and spending my day there has renewed my hatred for noob sins lol

Pirate Crash

Cascade Trainer
Level 69, this last level will breeze by....

Especially with 2 more days of 2x, imagine if i did have 4x, i think I made 85% in total, so i woulda been at about 70% of level 69, instead of 2 % at 69. =P

I can just smell poison mist (Although i wanted to go explosion [Its a short story])

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
Mistmage eh?

That's what I'm gonna be too, XD.

btw, I'm having some problems with my Maple.

I keep getting this:

33040633kh7.png

Thing is, I don't even hack and yet this keeps coming up. Hope my redownload will work (I want 4x, lol). If it still occurs, anyone have any idea how to deal with it?

Noodles

Dazzled By The Roses
@Konan : sry but i dunno how to solve your problem, try and post em in PPFs..

oh lookie lookie, Patrick died at horntail..
GuildBBS-GuildBBS-Emoticon-Cash-1.png

Maple0002.jpg

Maple0007.jpg

Maple0014.jpg

EDIT : ROFL, look at the last screenshot chatbox, "you have been seduced, which disables you from moving"..
GuildBBS-GuildBBS-Emoticon-Cash-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.