• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MapleStory Club v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalKaede

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!
Argh....COD4 is currently addicting me...it's taking me away from my MapleStory!! >_<

aklsjdfasdlkfjsdkljfkalsjdgkldsjgkldagjiefjaiejfaefiwaefjawlefawefawfwefkldasjf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Had to do that.)

Man...it's currently dead on my permanent beginner. Its' ranking is slowly heading down... ;_; motivationplox.

I want to try another unique permanent beginner...but I can't THINK of any "WTF" Beginner builds! AGGH!!

*goes to pester SW Beginner Community for help*

Oh and by the way, can you change my rankings? Change the bandit to KradianHobo, 3x permanent beginner. I'm currently not working on it anymore. All my other friends have quit, and I know of which 2 friends which still talk to me...even though I've quit for a very long time on the character (Heck, last time I checked, I was still in their guild, and they gave me a big welcome back *cries*).

Speaking of which...my old friends are actually starting to come back...in Bera...with stupid names (One includes 'Butt' in it...another includes 'hax' and even...never mind...it's too stupid.)

oaijsdjifaskldjfiowmealkdsjfwiaejfakldsjfa esiofjaefaefoijaefialdfj dsdafsdfasdf >___>;

*needs moar motivation*

xSpiritedAwayx

Myspace pic. ;O
Argh....COD4 is currently addicting me...it's taking me away from my MapleStory!! >_<

aklsjdfasdlkfjsdkljfkalsjdgkldsjgkldagjiefjaiejfaefiwaefjawlefawefawfwefkldasjf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Had to do that.)

Man...it's currently dead on my permanent beginner. Its' ranking is slowly heading down... ;_; motivationplox.

I want to try another unique permanent beginner...but I can't THINK of any "WTF" Beginner builds! AGGH!!

*goes to pester SW Beginner Community for help*

Oh and by the way, can you change my rankings? Change the bandit to KradianHobo, 3x permanent beginner. I'm currently not working on it anymore. All my other friends have quit, and I know of which 2 friends which still talk to me...even though I've quit for a very long time on the character (Heck, last time I checked, I was still in their guild, and they gave me a big welcome back *cries*).

Speaking of which...my old friends are actually starting to come back...in Bera...with stupid names (One includes 'Butt' in it...another includes 'hax' and even...never mind...it's too stupid.)

oaijsdjifaskldjfiowmealkdsjfwiaejfakldsjfa esiofjaefaefoijaefialdfj dsdafsdfasdf >___>;

*needs moar motivation*

What?
Okay, so you're addicted to a new game, and now you're starting a new character, and you have friends with butt and hax in thier name?

I personally don't find anything fun about beginners so maybe you should get a job? :D

Once Leafre is out shouldn't it be easier to get a hime map? Well, I'm pretty sure Skelegons would be better exp... :p

Last edited:

Furizaa

Hey guys, what's the deal with getting 4th job skills? I read something about having to hunt for each skill from monsters, like you cant use a skill until a monster gives you it? o_o I als read that Holy Charge and Advanced Charge Blow for Paladins are only dropped by zakum and horntail ._. I'm probably wrong though, anyone wanna clear this up for me?

Alilatias

Simple Bard
It's been a long while. I'm a Hunter now (again), and Level 31 at that.

Hm, let's see...

From what I've heard so far, all fourth jobs start with three skills. Maple Hero, and two other skills that all of the classes (by this, I mean the skills that all three of the Warriors share, all three of the Mages, etc.) share.

The rest have to be unlocked through storybooks, and even then, you can only put SP into those skills up to 10 times.

Storybooks can be obtained through monsters and quests. They are not tradeable, so don't act like an *** and loot some skillbook that someone else nearby needs on purpose.

You may not know this, but El Nath PQ is basically a quest for Warriors to obtain the Rush storybook. In order to do the PQ, the leader must be a 4th job Warrior. Archers need this PQ as well, since the monsters in the PQ drop the Dragon Pulse storybook.

(on a side note, Night Lords who cannot Zakum are basically screwed; from what I've heard, Zakum drops the storybook for Triple Throw, and his summons also drop a quest item required to obtain the Ninja Storm storybook. And even then, I've heard problems over at MSEA that some jerks are intentionally looting TT so that Night Lords who are present cannot get the skill)

In order to raise the skill cap, you need Mastery Books. These Mastery Books are tradeable though.

Horntail drops the Level 30 Mastery Book for a ton of skills.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Horntail doesn't drop ACB, however is might drop HC 20, but I'm not sure. I really have to check.

I SCROLLED A 16 STR 2 SLOT BLUE COMMODORE. Yay for me xD. Screenshot to follow. It's my new way to get money, scrolling them is relatively cheap but you get good pay for it. Imma try to buy a ZHelm xD

EDIT:
Maple0061.jpg

Last edited:

Solstice

The Kyogre is back
With 2x on Himes, it's not all that hard to get around 30% an hour... not bad for leveling if you can afford it and don't mind going through hell to get a map.
The money is not a problem. I also have double drop and I'm making a small profit. I found 2 70% earring dex so far, which is a nice 7 mil. I have more than 30 mil atm, I don't have to worry about pot costs. Getting a map can be hard, but partying with a priest gets me 5 mil exp an hour, if not more. That's even more than a F/P dual channing at sharks ;o

Once Leafre is out shouldn't it be easier to get a hime map? Well, I'm pretty sure Skelegons would be better exp... :p
That's the problem... I want to make it to level 120 before we get 4th job. Atm I need 684% for level 120. Which is... about 165 mil exp.

Noodles

Dazzled By The Roses
Horntail doesn't drop ABC or HC, but it drop Santuary Lvl30.. =/
click on this link for more info..
http://forums.playpark.net/showthread.php?t=118608

after leafre & 4th job are released, himes will be crowded with bishop, dark knight & paladin. nightlord, heros & shadower will camp at skelegon. xbowmaster & bowmaster will be accepted in every map if they have SE. mages will train at kentaur & birk, some shadower, xbowmaster & bowmaster will train a cornian & newties. wyvern is also a good place to train for paladin. i earn around 21 ~ 30 mil exp (depend on how many time i use genesis and how fast the party can kill) at skelegon when i party with a bowmaster & nightlord.

(on a side note, Night Lords who cannot Zakum are basically screwed; from what I've heard, Zakum drops the storybook for Triple Throw, and his summons also drop a quest item required to obtain the Ninja Storm storybook. And even then, I've heard problems over at MSEA that some jerks are intentionally looting TT so that Night Lords who are present cannot get the skill)

yup, this is what happen in aquila. but not in delph since our comunity is quite small, problem like this never really happen here.. i guess the same thing in aquila will happen in global.. =/
click on this thread to see all the delph zakum schedule for this month..
http://forums.playpark.net/showthread.php?t=218651
too bad my guild wont organize any zakum runs this month, i really want my asassin to be helmed.. T.T

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
OK thanks. I knew it was the only monster that dropped one of our skills but I forgot which one >.<

EDIT: Zakum drops ACB, I new it was one of the bosses o_O and Horntail drops Sanctuary 20 and Zakum drops Sanctuary 30... Pap drops Blast though so that'll be easy xD and Griffey drops HC, for swords, Pap drops it for BW.

Last edited:

Solstice

The Kyogre is back
I can get most of my skills from Zakum and Papu. One of my skills is dropped by squids, I think it's CL 20. And is it true that TT doesn't use luk so the dexless are screwed? =D

Last edited:

Alilatias

Simple Bard
And is it true that TT doesn't use luk so the dexless are screwed? =D

Yeah, this is what I've heard as well. The formula now includes DEX into its attack formula, and from what I've seen over some discussions at Basil (yes, you can laugh at me now), the formula puts a very significant amount of emphasis on DEX. It is probably to the point that some DEX-less people are considering going low or even normal DEX.

Yeah, this is what I've heard as well. The formula now includes DEX into its attack formula, and from what I've seen over some discussions at Basil (yes, you can laugh at me now), the formula puts a very significant amount of emphasis on DEX. It is probably to the point that some DEX-less people are considering going low or even normal DEX.

I heard something about DEX in TT, but I thought it was a rumor.

This makes my 107-base-dex-soon-to-be-craven-using self very happy. :D

Noodles

Dazzled By The Roses
i don't know wheter the formula going to be different in other maple version but TT in SEA still use the same formula as L7.. the reason ppl convert to low dex because low dex will do better damage than pure luk after they use craven or dragon sleve.

Solstice

The Kyogre is back
I'll be very happy if TT's gonna use dex rather than luk. I'll be keeping my dex high then. My hermit's only level 81 though.

Today I was having fun at slimes and squids again:

71kTspear.jpg

Level 1 Tspear.

104kcompo.jpg

44kTspear.jpg

4damagesquid.jpg

A level 94 monster doing only 4 damage, it's pathetic.

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
o_O. You're adding TS? o_O.

There's been a huge discussion in SEA on dropping TS cause you're gonna get CL in 4th Job (which would be your main bossing skill anyway).

xSpiritedAwayx

Myspace pic. ;O
He has level ONE thunder spear.
It's okay to have level 1 of a skill you won't max. Doesn't necessarily mean he's going to max it.

And to all the 4th job talk, YAY I'LL NEVER GET FOURTH JOB. :D I don't care. D: I just want to see Leafre... Maybe it'll inspire me to get to level 70...? I think crusaders rock though. Gonna get some 2x exp soon.... I have 120mil atm. I love gacha<3

But what the hell is the point of maxing something like slow instead of TS? All that does is give you something you'll never use over a lightning attack that you can use until you get a decent amount of points in chain lightning.

Solstice

The Kyogre is back
I'm not a big fan of Slow. I was planning to skip it, but for what? Seal? Useless. TS? Compo has better DPS and also freezes. I couldn't max TS anyway, because I wanted to have max PR and booster

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
He has level ONE thunder spear.
It's okay to have level 1 of a skill you won't max. Doesn't necessarily mean he's going to max it.

And to all the 4th job talk, YAY I'LL NEVER GET FOURTH JOB. :D I don't care. D: I just want to see Leafre... Maybe it'll inspire me to get to level 70...? I think crusaders rock though. Gonna get some 2x exp soon.... I have 120mil atm. I love gacha<3

Same, lol. I think by the time I do finish with MS I'll probably have reached like Lv. 100 at the most. xP
It doesn't seem that far away tbh, but considering how slowly I level I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.