• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MapleStory Club v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
I've done HornTail on a Private Server, and its's almost impossible to do it on an Archer unless your at level 18x+. So that basically crushed some of my hopes on bossing on my Sniper a while ago.

archers can do horntail at 15x... it just helps if youre not on some **** private server.

GOD i hate private servers so much more than anything else maple related... including hackers.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
True, but you gotta pot like crazy, have HB, and the incredible patience and time to reach 150+. And I more than understand why people dislike private servers. They have their cons too. But I only played for a while to see what I would be missing out on by quitting. And I actually am not missing much. =0

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
A Private server will not tell you what you'll be missing, doing something on a Private Server is completely unrewarding. Doing it in game is so much better.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
It's completely different, I went to a few new places on a private Server and hated it, when I went there in game it was like a new experience, it was just so much better. You may think you know what you're missing, but a private server is like...a distortion of reality, Maple being the reality. You wont truly know until you go there in the real thing.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
When I was typing about seeing what I would miss on a private server, I was referring to the skills and strength of achieving 4th Job and level 200. Not so much high level places I wouldn't be able to explore on the official server. But I see where you are getting at.

the problem with that is in most private servers all the equips are CRAP unless they have a way to edit stats or something like that which i totally doubt they'd give to random users. (admins of GOOD private servers might have that capability)

Ohtachi

mia san mia
That is true. And on some private servers they are so low as to not even have NPCs to sell high level equips. And not all private servers have NPCs that also sell all the different types of scrolls. So if you're not careful about choosing a private server or you don't know why you are even playing on one, you may not get anything out of playing on one. But I made sure not to come across that problem, as it does stump alot of players that quit.

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
I got banned for charging NX just because I attempted to charge NX when I wasn't at home. So yeah, pretty much quit at the moment (despite been so close to 120) and when I logged a ticket to Nexon, after 3 automated messages I finally recieved a human response which essentially said I was screwed. :/

empress_donna

The Insane Donnaness
Main (In Henesys)

Name in MS: 0donna0
Level: 12
Job: Mage
Game (i.e Global, SEA): Global
Server (i.e. Scania, Aquila): Scania

Secondary (Stuck in Leafre/Zipangu)

Name in MS: 0Makino0
Level: 9
Job: Mage
Game (i.e Global, SEA): Global
Server (i.e. Scania, Aquila): Scania

-----

The above two are apart of the same account ^_^.

Third (Never played, but made)

Name in MS: 0Aiko0
Level: 1
Job: Beginner
Game (i.e Global, SEA): Europe
Server (i.e. Scania, Aquila): Kradia

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I got banned for charging NX just because I attempted to charge NX when I wasn't at home. So yeah, pretty much quit at the moment (despite been so close to 120) and when I logged a ticket to Nexon, after 3 automated messages I finally recieved a human response which essentially said I was screwed. :/

It's a perma ban isn't it? I think that happened to my friend, it's really bad >.>

I'll probably go on on Thursday to train a bit, since I work tomorrow.

Solstice

The Kyogre is back
Kinda feel like officially quitting now.
Reasons:
- Haven't played in 4 months anyway
- It costs too much money, especially for a free game
- Bishops hogging all the maps
- Nexon screwing everything. Mages are screwed and they do everything to make the dexless hermits more powerful.
- Most of my friends either quit or are banned
- Ice mages still aren't wanted in parties
- Everybody has friends and guilds who take them to zakum and other bosses. I never had.

Pros:
- I don't have to spend 100 euro every month just to have an avarage amount of mesos just waiting to get hacked again.
- More time to play other games. I have a lot of games which I haven't even touched.

Cons:
- I still wanna have a marksman and nightlord
- Even though the game's screwed, it's still fun to find stuff, sell it and scroll some equips. According to B0WJ0B, the Gross Jaeger I scrolled is still the best in GMS. Well, I'm sure there are a few better now, but still.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
It doesn't cost any money at all o_O That's why it's free.

Make a new account and come to Bera, that way you can have a friend in me, and a guild that goes to Zakum. One of my friends (Leader of IronArrows) is making another guild for all of those that aren't Xbowmen. They already have four Guild in their Alliance and they go on ZRuns.

Anyway, the new quests are kinda cool. Going to HHG and collecting Maple Leave sis fun because I get to chat with all the level 10s that can KS me with their ranged attacks xD

errr... how is the game screwed? You do realize the 40 atk dexless claw is EXTREMELY freakin rare, right? As far as we know, ONE person has gotten it in the FIVE weeks that cwk has been out.

xSpiritedAwayx

Myspace pic. ;O
Ahh yes, I've seen a screenshot of a girl with the level 90 dexless claw. She's the only one I've seen with it, though. I've never seen anyone in game with a raven equip, either. Well, besides the bandana. xd

But! I was training my archer today, which is level 51 btw, 90% then I logged out. I was gone for a week, curses to Hurricane Ike, ruining my leveling streak. >: I got level 1-51 in a decent amount of time. I'm trying to get the white raccoon mask I stupidly sold back. >< Prices rise and drop so much in Yellonde, that the price I sold it for was good at the time, and now won't even buy me a 2 attack pac. I had initially paid 1million mesos for a heart staff, and traded it to my friend for the mask. Gah. I might end up getting one for 35mil if I can haggle it down from 50mil. Also trying to buy a Typhon Crest, but the person who has it has no idea what it's value is, and doesn't want to settle for less than 44mil. Lol? I need it to make my winkel. :x It's the only Typhon crest I've seen in yellonde... And I think the only other thing it's needed for is Neva, which no one tries to make anyways. It needs pharoahs(sp?) wrappings anyways.. So I don't see why anyone'd try to make it.

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Haven't had much time to play because of work, but I have at least the next three days off so I'll be doing some training. I'll make it to 120 before I die. Don't worry.

Looking forward the Attendance quest to be over, I want to get my weapon. Only one week left.

blueorangecar1

Running on N2O
i came back to playing,train for a while,got 3 drops back to back o_O.The other jr.master expelled everyone -_- and he quit the guild.We need more people in the guild...

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Might start up training again soon, I want bishop. :[

Not far from it though, could probably get it over a weekend of solid training.

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
is the club dead? ;o;.

Either ways, I'm excited for the upcoming Pirate Release! yay! I have a dex glove and bandanna ready, even though I haven't fully scrolled, prices are way too high. My character's just gonna stop at Level 10 and then start with the pirate. hey, level 29 beginner into pirate is not fun and essentially a cheat method that guarantees you get all your sp back just for choosing late. =/.

I'm gonna be a gunslinger. They'll be rarer and I like fast training with the full map bang! xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.